Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Inner resting story about a serial entepreneur in Detroit

Just heard this story and interview on "Spark", a CBC show on technology abot Angel Gambino who is rehabbing a Corktown venue into an incubator for many things. 2051 Rosa Parks, and old factory.

Here is someone with a very can do attitude about the potential for renewal and acknowledges Detroit's history of inovation. She is also a sweet looking lady.

The CBC interview; http://www.cbc.ca/spark/2012/02/full...urban-renewal/

This is a story in xconomy

http://www.xconomy.com/detroit/2012/...ts-on-detroit/

Inner resting?

Quote Originally Posted by Crumbled_pavement View Post
    Inner resting?
    Maybe "interesting"?

Yes, as in; ms Gambino is an inner resting inner visual.

Hey, Cannuck. It's like you have a liitle Harold Arlen in you.

Very little, I take that as a compliment Mikey. He didnt write the words but the music to "Its Only a Paper Moon" which is a favorite of mine. So is the Peter Bogdonovich movie.

Yes, I should have written Yip Harburg, in reference to the silly word-bending lyrics to "If I Only Had A Brain." Kind of an ironic error, actually. Me, I'm just a dandy lion...

Oops! yes they are very like-sounding names, enough for our brains to confuse them and end up in wordplay! Maybe the wizard of odds has a hand in that.