Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Chinese knock-offs reach another level

panel-for-panel rip off of the F-150

http://tinyurl.com/6sss9px

Eventually we are going to have to confront the Chinese theft of intellectual property or end up as impoverished as most of them.

Copying things like that is very upsetting. There's no glory in that.

I have nothing against Chinese people but this is just not good. Just like what I read about them [[http://www.malaya.com.ph/01092012/news7.html) harassing and wanting to grab an island that is obviously not theirs based on location. They're becoming bullies and a nuisance.

I want to see a head to head crash test. See who would win.

Here's a top 10 Chinese knock offs.

I have seen the Landwind on the Dutch streets. But it rightfully got a very bad rep after a disastrous crash test.

I mean what's the point of an airbag when all you can do is tell a story of pain and agony after experiencing this??

All is not lost for Ford. That is, until the republicans get their way with less and less government oversight...
    Last edited by Whitehouse; February-15-12 at 03:35 PM.