Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Ex-Kilpatrick Aide Christine Beatty Making Restitution Payments

She makes less, yet pays more! Sounds like she is trying to get on with her life and keeping current with her payments. Unlike 'others' who've fought it all the way.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/ex-kilpatrick-aide-christine-beatty-making-restitution-payments-20120209-ms

Buy American Guest

Other than knowing "who the f**k she is", I could almost feel sorry for her.

That money could have gone towards her daughters college fund...too bad she got caught up.

detroitjim Guest

I thought that yall was smarter than that. Khwammy is gittin them snaps over to her some kind of way. It ain't what she been earnin....It's our money that they done stolt.

The article Say's she is current on her payments that were decided on in December.
    Wow I am impressed!

Quote Originally Posted by detroitjim View Post
    I thought that yall was smarter than that. Khwammy is gittin them snaps over to her some kind of way. It ain't what she been earnin....It's our money that they done stolt.
    I see you passed Ebonics 101 with flying colors.