Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Development in Highland Park

From Model D: 18 new infill houses and 4 historic renovations in struggling Highland Park

http://www.modeldmedia.com/devnews/m...ark020712.aspx

You can click thru on this link for renderings:

http://www.triviumpartners.com/

And here are listings for both the new and renovated properties:

http://lizindetroit.com/index.php?op...apper&Itemid=8
    Last edited by DetroiterOnTheWestCoast; February-08-12 at 12:18 AM.

I sure hope&pray this yields better results than the last housing development project in HP did.

Finally some housing for low-income folks! Now ew just keep the DEAD [[C) KRAK HEADS out.

Quote Originally Posted by trotwood View Post
    I sure hope&pray this yields better results than the last housing development project in HP did.
    I could not agree more. But these houses look a lot more substantial than the ones that I believe you are referring to. Are these also in an area where they are more likely to succeed?

I like the floor plans, nice but modest.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroiterOnTheWestCoast View Post
    I could not agree more. But these houses look a lot more substantial than the ones that I believe you are referring to. Are these also in an area where they are more likely to succeed?
    For this to have any slim chance of success, it would have to be within one block of Woodward, below Davison and north of Boston Edison. Note the use of the word slim.

Wow, those houses look nice! I was expecting them to look more like HUD homes. I just hope the builders don't chinz out on proper weatherization like most of the "low- income" builders have.

Quote Originally Posted by Islandman View Post
    For this to have any slim chance of success, it would have to be within one block of Woodward, below Davison and north of Boston Edison. Note the use of the word slim.
    They are bunched very close to Woodward, but north of Davison.