Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default I work for the Detroit Fire Dept.

If you are DFD active or retired, whats it like. Include changes in the rigs, staffing, equipment, neighborhoods over the years. Anything.

I am active at engine 34, Livernois & W. Warren. I have noticed more and more vacant"s everywhere. Not even boarded up, just vacant & wide open.

Detroitfire23-

I'm a photographer, living here in Northern California. I'm doing a series of images, inside, and out of abandoned factories around the world. web site www.paquettephoto.com. I'm interested in having someone help me find some interesting locations to shoot. Willing to pay for your help as a guide.

Will be out you way June 20th for only 2 days-

Bruce-

Sludgedaddy Guest

Wowzer !!! A whole new economic opportunity arising ! Ghetto Guides ! Will the real Detroit Natty Bumppo please stand up, please stand up !

Sludgedaddy Guest

bpaq...Generally, I take pride in being a smart ass prick, but I just seen some of your work on your website. Beautiful, not the usual tired shit as Detroit depicted as post industrial wasteland. Your incorporation of nudes in your shots puts you in a different frame of light. Good luck on your visit to Detroit .

There is a artist type of community springing up in the third world slum, in which I reside, just North of Hamtramck on the corner of Klinger and Lawley Street. Many of the artists were featured in international media stories. Maybe this will be of help to you.

To hell with urban tagged scrawl...give me a comely "nudie cutie" anyday. Again, I am impressed with your work. I originally thought you were some suburban "urban crawler" attempting some glorified high school art project. You have made an impression. Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by Sludgedaddy View Post
    Wowzer !!! A whole new economic opportunity arising ! Ghetto Guides ! Will the real Detroit Natty Bumppo please stand up, please stand up !
    Ice Cube skit:
    Robin Lench with a new episode of lifestyles of the poor and unfortunate...