Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Cinnamon challenge. Before entering, watch this!!

I had the four seconds after 1'08" at repeat! Incredibly funny!!

Shit's hilarious

Damn. Is cinnamon really that hot [[spicy)? I've been seeing these type of cinnamon challenge videos all day. I would try it but this reminds me an incident I had when I was about 10. This was when saccharin or NutraSweet first came out. I knew it was artificial sweetener but I assumed it would taste exactly like sugar. Anyhow a kid dared me to try a package of NutraSweet and I did. I had no where near the reaction in the video. I just calmly spit it out. It just went to show me that NutraSweet tastes nasty all by itself. This video is hilarious though!

Ravine Guest

No fucking way am I watching anything featuring a dame named GloZell. Absolutely no way, and, given my somewhat eccentric sense of humor [[and another factor which I will charitably leave out,) there is almost no chance of my finding anything therein to be "incredibly funny."

Cinnamon is pretty spicy and she took in at least a quarter cup of it. It's a wonder she didn't choke with all that powder flying around. I remember my mom giving me the different spices to smell when I was little, and when I got to the cinnamon, just a good sniff gave me a similar though much smaller reaction. My mom said she was really sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravine View Post
    No fucking way am I watching anything featuring a dame named GloZell. Absolutely no way, and, given my somewhat eccentric sense of humor [[and another factor which I will charitably leave out,) there is almost no chance of my finding anything therein to be "incredibly funny."
    Ravine, I agree with you. I really doubt you could possibly find anything funny in this video.

Okay, so I tried this challenge. To be honest, not with as much cinnamon [[no where near in fact - close to half a teaspoon to be honest) as GloZell,but nevertheless I tried this challenge. I don't understand what the reaction is all about. Maybe I have some different kind of cinnamon or maybe it's gone stale? I didn't have any reaction at all to it and it didn't burn my mouth [[at least initially).

I've watched a few of these cinnamon challenge videos today and the only ones that make sense to me are the ones that hold a large amount of cinnamon in their mouths for extended periods of time, because the cinnamon does start to burn after a while and the mouth does dry out. However, the ones that immediately cough up the cinnamon confuse me. Also I'm confused at the ones that have extended reactions as if the cinnamon is continuing to really burn their mouths. Like I said, maybe I just have a weak batch of cinnamon.

I cannot wait for cinnamon prices to spike from this nonsense.

Not funny IMO. If anything, annoying.

YT has many vids and recordings that are very helpful, instructional, informative and entertaining. This is not one of those examples.
    Last edited by Zacha341; February-03-12 at 01:57 PM.