Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Another Kwame Appointee Charged

Feds charge alleged leader of Metro Detroit drug ring, former state rep.

"A source says one of Powell's associates is former state Rep. Ken Daniels, D-Detroit. Daniels was appointed by ex-Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick to the board overseeing the city's water department, which Kilpatrick is accused of corrupting while allegedly orchestrating a multi-million dollar scheme to rig bids and extort money. Daniels was among those charged in the indictment."

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120201/METRO/202010395/Feds-charge-alleged-leader-Metro-Detroit-drug-ring-former-state-rep-?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

LOL, does Kwame have ANY honest friends? My g'ma used to say, show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are. I've never seen a better representation of that than Kwame's case!

Buy American Guest

thug KK's tentacles are spread everywhere and the repercussions of his reign will be long lasting and you'll be surprised at just who is corrupt and who isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Baselinepunk View Post
    Feds charge alleged leader of Metro Detroit drug ring, former state rep.

"A source says one of Powell's associates is former state Rep. Ken Daniels, D-Detroit. Daniels was appointed by ex-Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick to the board overseeing the city's water department, which Kilpatrick is accused of corrupting while allegedly orchestrating a multi-million dollar scheme to rig bids and extort money. Daniels was among those charged in the indictment."

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120201/METRO/202010395/Feds-charge-alleged-leader-Metro-Detroit-drug-ring-former-state-rep-?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE
    If only we could rid ourselves of all of Kilpatrick's [[the entire family, not just Kwame) and Ficano's crooked friends, family and appointees there may be hope for the city and county.

Buy American Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jt1 View Post
    If only we could rid ourselves of all of Kilpatrick's [[the entire family, not just Kwame) and Ficano's crooked friends, family and appointees there may be hope for the city and county.
    I totally agree with you 100%.

I agree as well.

I understand that all places have corruption; I just wish that we could take a breather for a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Baselinepunk View Post
    I agree as well.

I understand that all places have corruption; I just wish that we could take a breather for a few.
    True all places have corruption it just appears that Detroit and Wayne County have more than their fair share and our corrupt politians, in addition to being corrupt, don't get anything done.

I'll happilly take productive, corrupt politians over non-productive corrupt politicans

as much as I want more of the truth to come out...I am depressed.. this only serves as another confirmation that I need to relocate when I finish school this year..

NewsFlash: they are gone, and Daniels alledgedly put a car in his name or something like that. Its been 4 YEARS since KK been gone. While yall still trippin. Detroit has become much worse in ALL aspects. And if you dont agree you dont live in Detroit. Suck It haters