Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Original Factory Brochures for nearly every America Car.

This has to be one of the neatest web sites whether you have gasoline in your veins or not.

This is a web-site featuring the original factory brochures for nearly every American car you have ever owned.

Pick the manufacturer, the year and the model. Enjoy!

http://www.lov2xlr8.no/broch1.html

Wow, love it...found my first car, '63 Pontiac Star Chief!

Found my first car, 1965 Chevy Van - Scooby Doo Mobile - Although mine was slightly modified, I bolted an old kitchen chair into the passenger side, had a curb found lazy Boy in the back and a specially modified Hooka under the dash, the engine cover was a great hand warmer in the winter time. Spent many a study hall hour in that thing in the parking lot at Bishop Gallagher back in the day...

ok, eastside, what year [[s)? i also spent many a study hour in a friends bright yellow dart in that same parking lot.

I went to BG HS from 79-83, Ludo knew my Van and its reputation, he made several raids during my tenure.

That bright yellow Dart also rings a bell in those faded memories...good times had by all, even Ludo

What? No 1990 Dodge Shadow? Phooey.