Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Predator drones to patrol Detroit/Canada airspace

expectations are that missile strikes in the vicinity of Lake St. Clair may help curb tide of illegal immigrants.

Pretty cool if you ask me.

"The MQ-1 Predator carries the Multi-spectral Targeting System which integrates electro-optical, infrared, laser designator and laser illuminator into a single sensor package. The aircraft can employ two laser-guided AGM-114 Hellfire anti-tank missiles."

http://erikmednis.com/wp-content/upl...mq-9_armed.jpg

http://www.af.mil/factsheets/factsheet.asp?fsID=122

http://www.freep.com/article/20090401/COL27/90401135

Schitt - my cell phone has that.

So it begins...

They need to put those down at the US-Mexico border to take out some of those drug cartels.

Whoa...how cute.

I spoke on this a year or so ago, and someone took my words and fed them to a voice synth and added supporting imagery. Took lots of work, I'm sure, wish I knew who to thank.

Just look up Gannon Conspiracy Theory on YouTube...I think the quote was something like "soon to be patrolling over Detroit".

Here we go, indeed...

ccbatson Guest

Think Southern border geniuses in government.

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    Think Southern border geniuses in government.
    Like certain Senior Senators from Arizona? Republican Governors in Texas and California?

Default Gannon Conspiracy Theory Post

Gannon Conspiracy Theory Post
    This is ... a post done by Gannon on the Detroit Yes forums. It descibes the entire conspiracy theory from Kennedy to 9/11.
    Part 1

Good job, John. You're famous.
    Last edited by Jimaz; March-21-10 at 02:36 PM.

Actually, Jim, it kinda freaks me out. I remember the day I posted it, exactly, when and where. Somebody asked me to do it, sum all of my odds and ends up in one fell swoop. I did it against my better judgment, since I was working at a clients.

I'll tell you the rest of the story when we meet, or privately here.

They put a whole bunch of work into it, and have never taken credit nor told me who they are...I think it is a conspiracy!

They put a whole bunch of work into it,...
    I'd take it as a compliment. Most people don't bother to think things through that deeply. I still think you'd enjoy reading Umberto Eco's Foucault's Pendulum.

The second part of that video ended abruptly. If anyone finds any subsequent parts, please post.

ccbatson Guest

Gannon..you must write screenplays...you would hit it big in my opinion.