Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    can we start a gallery of incredibly stupid Bats quotes?
    We could, easily, but we'd all be bored to death

ccbatson Guest

Another unanswered argument meeting trivial personal attacks...meaning? My argument is that strong.

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    Another unanswered argument meeting trivial personal attacks...meaning? My argument is that strong.

your argument is so absurd, so stupid that no one with a modicum of sense would look at it and say it even had an ounce of credibility to it. history and economic books of every stripe, from liberal to conservative extremes, are filled with examples of the damage caused by monopolies. Either you are totally ignorant of the history, in which case you should just shut up and read something, or this is another case of your dogma overriding the facts, which is as pathetic as actually thinking a rabbit's foot brings good luck

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    No, your liquor is that strong. Personal attacks? Geez.

I can't say your arguments bore people to death without it being labeled a personal attack?

Like I said before, grow a thicker skin, and perhaps read a few non-fascist books once in a while.

ccbatson Guest

Someone's "incredibly stupid quotes" isn't a personal attack? Identifying someone with a shortened version of their username that borders on name calling isn't personal?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4