Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Detroit's Justifiable Homicide Rate Increased in 2011

City's Homicide Numbers Were Also Up

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/detroits-justifiable-homicide-rate-increased-in-2011-20120110-ms

"Justified" homicide?? LOL

Is that like "justified" arson? hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by sycloneman View Post
    "Justified" homicide?? LOL

Is that like "justified" arson? hmmmm
    I would assume it is self defense and things like that. Maybe the increase in justifiable murders will signal a message to the criminals and thugs looking to prey upon the citizens.

Maybe an increase in justifiable murders will result in a decrease in other crimes [[or at least one can hope)

Maybe the increase in justifiable murders will signal a message to the criminals and thugs looking to prey upon the citizens.
    Glad to see people are standing up for themselves. Sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands and fight fire with fire I guess.

More citiziens are arming themselves for protection. I suggest you do the same!

http://www.hourdetroit.com/Hour-Detr...ecret-Weapons/