Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default The Detroit Lions Have Run Their Course...

As if Detroit needs something else to go wrong, the Lions are losing against the New Orleans Saints, 21 to 38 with 7 minutes left in the 4th quarter.

While they did manage to pick up two touchdowns in the final 5 minutes [[4th quarter) during their last game with the Oakland Raiders and stage a huge comeback, I highly doubt they can pick up 3 touchdown against the New Orleans Saints with only 7 minutes left [[I would love to be proven wrong).

It was fun while it lasted. At least we did make it to the playoffs
    Last edited by 313WX; January-07-12 at 11:06 PM.

...oh well! Great game!

28 to 45 now...

Lions are a young team. Their future looks bright.

Ugh, I just sort of raged at the 2nd half. But alas it was a good season and I'm glad that it went as it went. I hope the players properly get recognized for their talents and the team comes back next year better than ever [[the run game! the run game!).

less penalties wouldn't hurt either.

Only watched a second of it. I did watch the Red Wings and Pistons [[who were playing at the same time) and both lost.

They really need to work on defending. Suh and Vandenbosh alone can't stop lines.

Great season Lions thanks for getting us to forget those jerseys with the name Owen and the number 16!

I tend to think this is just the beginning. With no running game, stupid penalties and every NFL ref out to get them it's a surprise they got that far.

They had a great season. Their defeat will make them a stronger and more experienced team next year. I am going to purchase me a Knight jersey next week to show my appreciation for him and the team

They played hard & were very impressive the first-half of the game.....10-6 is a very great year after going 0-16 a couple years ago.