Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Wedlow case on 20/20 tonight

Holy cow - I remember vaguely hearing about this case a few years ago on the radio. All I remember hearing distinctly was that facilitated communication was involved, and I had a sinking feeling in my stomach.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/michiga...ry?id=15299991

David Gorcyca - the prosecutor who tortured this family based on pretty much no evidence, is working for Flood Lanctot Connor Stablein in Royal Oak.
    http://www.floodlaw.com/

Lots of media notices on that page - weird that they aren't mentioning that their building was prominently featured on 20/20 when Cuomo showed up trying to get an interview.

Has anyone tried to watch the video on the 20/20 website?
    It's a series of 7 minute segments followed by a commercial. It appears that they miss a segment or two at the end and it starts over from the beginning.
    Either that or this is the worst leave you hanging news piece ever.

Interesting story, I'm going to have to take a look at it later to see if I can somehow watch the final segment[[s).

It kind ofreminds me of the McMartin preschool case from the late 80's.