Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Kwame moves into BIGGER Texas home

Six dollars goes a long way in Texas!

Is this really living within his means??? And having a difficult time paying restitution???? Oh wait I forgot that was a mistake ???????? New furniture delivered ???????? Yes the arrogance continues.

2blocksaway Guest

he must like living behind bars errrrrr gates.....ya gates... thats it.

He is leasing this property...I would not want to be his lessor

he's an asshole!

Retroit Guest

He must be doing a dashing job at Compuware! I just hope Karmanos is keeping an eye on the till.

LodgeDodger Guest

http://www.realestatebook.com/homes/...3991-ls/142-t/

This was posted on the other site...excellent sleuthing.

LodgeDodger Guest

Keep flaunting it ThugBoy...

Now that ex-mayor Kilpatrick has a home bigger than the Manoogian Mansion I wonder if Southlake is going to provide him and his family EPU officers to protect them from angry Detroiters?

Retroit Guest

if iz be da maya of da city can i get me one of dem muddafuggin houses?

Whoever said "crime doesn't pay" obviously never met the crooks from Detroit.

Finally, a place large enough to hold his ego.

Default Kilpatrick moves into bigger house

http://www.freep.com/article/2009060...+the+Manoogian

I can't believe that Kwame was complaining that he didn't have enough money to pay back Detroit, yet he is able to take out a 6 month lease for a larger house in Texas. How is he able to afford it????

Maybe he did have money in Dubai and his mommy got it out and brought some back for him. I hope Kim Worthy gets him.

diver1369 Guest

Weren't there a slew of foundations and non-profits Kwame had organized that had his relatives as the officers and board members?

Quote Originally Posted by eastsidechris View Post
    Finally, a place large enough to hold his ego.
    And accommodate his fat a$$? Not even Texas is big enough for that.

This just goes to show you that you screw with a city's trust; we don't forget easily. Every little step that his fat self makes that seems extravagant [[and this is) will be scrutinized. He's being hypocritical AGAIN by crying wolf about how he can't afford restitution and yet goes about pulling a stunt like this.

Humility is obviously a genetic trait the Kilpatrick family must be missing.

He should be in the "big house," not a bigger house.

Quote Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
    I don't understand this. You must have misspelled a bunch of words.

Retroit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by KOMPOST View Post
    I don't understand this. You must have misspelled a bunch of words.
    In Queen's English:

If I were to have been the Mayor of the City of Detroit, would I have been able to afford to live in a million dollar home?

King Kwame has a new castle ready to throw the biggest stripper party ever. How can a irresponsible young black man afford a million dollar mansion and screw Detroit leaders and its citizens of paying his debt? If King Kwame comes back here hoping for 2013 re-election campaign, he will be tar and feathered.

I can no longer hate Kwame. I know of no other person that does what he wants, when ever he wants to. He's always in a pimp suit, drives a nice car and makes sure his wife is rockin' a free Navigator. He's getting booty calls while getting lap dances at the Manoogian. Even when he gets locked up he entertains and orders take out. Who else gets out of jail, starts a 180k job and moves into a new mansion during the worse global economy since the 1930's?
    Last edited by rajdet; June-09-09 at 07:40 AM.

"Who else gets out of jail, starts a 180k job and moves into a new mansion during the worse global economy since the 1930's?"

Probably the one person who has the most knowledge of the "pay to play" operations and other graft and corruption of the City, and is calling in favors from those who would be harmed if the federal investigations were to gain momentum.

I love this woman !

http://thedoggydidit.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, February 04, 2009
    Kwame Go Home!!

I do not know how this happened but disgraced former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick is moving right down the street from us to Southlake...WTF? We got out of Michigan just as he was screwing up Detroit, and now he comes down here? Lovely.

Read about it here.

That guy is a fucken [[[[[[[[[. But I will tell you one thing, Strawberry the stripper died BEFORE the Detroiters elected him into his second term...Everyone voter north of 8 mile stood in shock when the news announced his victory for the second time. Of course he was doing blow, having wild parties, and doing his assistant..the voters basically told him it was ok!

If you are going to elect an ignorant, gang bangin, coked out, gangster to run your city, then I guess you get what you had coming to you when he embezzles money, and kills a hooker in the mayors mansion...right?

Quote Originally Posted by Retroit View Post

Got something to say Retroit?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast