Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Chicago Equivalent to DetroitYES

Hey guys,

Does anyone know of a Chicago specific forum that is like DetroitYES? I found their City-Data forum, but nothing like this.

fuckingillinoisbastards.com

There isn't. But theres plenty of urban development and construction threads at Skyscraperpage

Some of the neighborhoods have message boards though

Quote Originally Posted by wolverine View Post
    There isn't. But theres plenty of urban development and construction threads at Skyscraperpage

Some of the neighborhoods have message boards though
    Just out of curiosity, which neighborhoods have message boards? Could you send me links to any that you know of? Thanks.

Oh boy you are going to make me list websites for 70+ neighborhoods? How about telling me what neighborhood you are interested in. I should have corrected myself earlier. Most are blogs, not so much forums like you see here.

Maybe Chicagoland doesn't need such a come together website because they all already agree they are one Chicagoland. Whereas Metro Detroit fights daily city versus suburb and never gains any ground.

Quote Originally Posted by wolverine View Post
    Oh boy you are going to make me list websites for 70+ neighborhoods? How about telling me what neighborhood you are interested in. I should have corrected myself earlier. Most are blogs, not so much forums like you see here.
    My bad, I should have been more specific. How about something like Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Near North Side, Near West Side, and the Loop?