Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Lafayette Foods will be OPEN Christmas Day 9am

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!!

Lafayette Foods
    1565 E Lafayette
    DET, MI 48207
    [[313)396-5600

We saw the signs in hand-drawn magic marker. Classy.

What is you guys evaluation of Dollar General? They are closing at 10pm during the next day or so. I see something happening in the empty space next to the Labor Ready spot. There is a wooden counter inside of the empty storefront. I wonder what is going to open in that spot. Hopefully a cafe or sometthing. Labor Ready will have to relocate. I am for the "work today pay today" organizations. However, they attract troublemakers to the area. These are the ones who didn't past the drug test and wander around the area. I had been asked by a couple of them for money while they walk away from that office. I would not want them wandering into a cafe or any business that decide to open in the strip mall

Default "What IS your guys"???

Quote Originally Posted by stasu1213 View Post
    What is you guys evaluation of Dollar General? They are closing at 10pm during the next day or so. I see something happening in the empty space next to the Labor Ready spot. There is a wooden counter inside of the empty storefront. I wonder what is going to open in that spot. Hopefully a cafe or sometthing. Labor Ready will have to relocate. I am for the "work today pay today" organizations. However, they attract troublemakers to the area. These are the ones who didn't past the drug test and wander around the area. I had been asked by a couple of them for money while they walk away from that office. I would not want them wandering into a cafe or any business that decide to open in the strip mall
    Dude, you can write better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicago48 View Post
    I thought this forum was about Detroit...not English Composition.
    Last edited by MidTownMs; December-24-11 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicago48 View Post
    I could had written better but had chosen against it for I was in a rush. Get my drift, Dude?