Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default 365 days left or not

Well according to the Mayan calendar the end of times will occure 365 days from today. If you knew that was true what would you do different? And do you believe in that or not?

Personally I think there might be a sherd of truth, but I hope not. Will I do anything different over the next 365 days...NOPE!!!! Going to try to live my life to the fullest and try not to get all caught in in all the Drama I see on here.

Now its your turn.....what do you think?

People need to understand, this interpretation of the Mayan calendar is in no way the Mayans' idea. The calendar did not predict the end of anything except an era of time. There are other Mayan calendars dating later than 2012, our time.

In fact there are certain complications of calendars used in interpreting the dating system used by the Mayans and meshing it with two different dating systems used by Christians, so the correct so called end date is not certain at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Searay215 View Post
    Now its your turn.....what do you think?
    Whether it's believing this Mayan thing or that minister who said the world would end on two different dates this year, I think there are a whole bunch of people out there who are complete idiots

I'm 75. For me, the end of the world is possible any day now. But I sure don't worry about it.

nah, you have around 15-20 good years left

At last countdown to Mayan revelation! Now we will see what happens if the Earth goes topsy turby!

1. So far we have the manmade superflu that will wipe out 60% of the human population.

2. Solar flares that would mircowave the Earth into a cinderblock!

3. Earth-crust displacement that would collapse global continents, and cause super tsumanis until a biblical flood buries all human civilization and plants and animals.

4. Other Christian revelations from the antichrist [[ As the new Jesus!) The rapture, war, plague, famine, death, new Jerusalem, global fire, 1000 year tribulation and the great judgement and new earth.

5. Niburu coming close to Earth and knocking off its orbit.

6. Earth's geomagnetic field reversal.

I want to see those signs and hear God's voice telling me to be ready for the brightness of his coming.

In the meantime enjoy this song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

KA'TUN IS ENDING SOON. YAY!

WORD FROM THE STREET PROPHET!

As I about to throw a 'Last Days on Earth Party!'

For the 99 Percenters and Spirit of Guy Fawkes, Neda, I miss you so.
    Last edited by Danny; December-22-11 at 03:11 PM.

Get ready for an onslaught of end of days shows on TV. The history channel started a few years ago but they're really going to start gearing it up. My advice, come up with a product that pertains to the end of whatever or the beginning of something new. Something somewhere between a pet rock and a tin foil hat will probably make you some money.

I think there'll be a fringe group out there that will stop paying their bills and run up their credit cards.

I can never figure out why people worry about the end of the world coming. I worry about the flu or catching a cold. The end of the world? That's kind of hard to prepare for. Wait it out in the basement?

It's just a hyperspace bypass. It's not as if you Earthlings hadn't been warned.

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    So many choice and so little time.....

lit joe Guest

y2k don;t buy the B>S.