Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default In need of a small loft or medium sized office space in Midtown or Downtown...

Would any one happen to have any leads?

Does it have to be downtown or midtown? I know of a spot that might work for you in Hamtramck.

Most of the Class B buildings downtown have plenty of small spaces [[300-1500 sq. ft.) available. Many will lease the very small spaces at discounted rates to what they charge for their more desirable suites. You can probably find something decent for less than $1/sq. ft./mo. Just visit the building offices [[First National Bldg., Penobscot, Ford, Cadillac Tower, Murphy-Telegraph).

Quote Originally Posted by Islandman View Post
    Does it have to be downtown or midtown? I know of a spot that might work for you in Hamtramck.

That sounds nice it isnt the Russel Bazzar is it? I actually need something that is going to be centrally located and easily accessible to my current clients and future clients.

No, it's an actual commercial loft space. I think it used to be a photographer's studio. I'll PM you some info if interested. I ran across it while looking for my loft in Hamtramck.

Quote Originally Posted by Islandman View Post
    No, it's an actual commercial loft space. I think it used to be a photographer's studio. I'll PM you some info if interested. I ran across it while looking for my loft in Hamtramck.

Ok sounds good. Shootme that info. And also wasnt there a place in Corktown that was offering space to entrepreneurs for cheap and free who had some kind of community involvement?

PM sent. I heard about the Corktown one, can't remember the details..

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Stylin View Post
    Ok sounds good. Shootme that info. And also wasnt there a place in Corktown that was offering space to entrepreneurs for cheap and free who had some kind of community involvement?
    I think this is it:

http://www.detroitmakeithere.com/art...DM01/311229999

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    Thank you so much Pam and good lookin out on that lead IM...