Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Ravine Guest

Default If A Person Is On Your "Ignore List," Are Threads Created By Them Invisible To You?

I know it's trivial, silly really, but I've been wondering, and I decided to just go ahead and azk.

can you read this ? Oh wait you said '' new thread '' sorry . I'm still looking for an unjoin function .

Quote Originally Posted by Ravine View Post
    I know it's trivial, silly really, but I've been wondering, and I decided to just go ahead and azk.
    No, they aren't.

I can't see this thread, so I'm posting by feel. What's the question again?

Somebody you aren't ignoring will quote the ignored comment, so you won't actually miss anything.

As an experiment I went to my profile and added Ravine to the "ignore" list. Not only do I see the thread title, but I also see where in the flow of the thread Ravine posted. What I can't see are Ravine's words. The have been replaced by a kind of banner that reads something like, " you can't read this because you are a petty person and you put them on your ignore list. If you weren't so small minded you could read the words, but you aren't so deserving".

Not quite a direct quotation, but it gathers the meaning of the announcement.

So the answer is, yes you can see the thread topic title , just not any of the words from the "ignored".