Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Turkia Mullin Suing Wayne County Airport Authority

Sounds like she's going to be in court a lot. She's the plaintiff this time, but I think she'll be more used to being a defendant in the long run.

UPDATE: Looks like things are going here way to the tune of $700K! Must be nice!!

Arbitrator rules Turkia Mullin's contract valid, putting her closer to $712K severance payout

http://www.freep.com/article/2012083...ct-arbitration

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/...ct-ruled-valid
    Last edited by Zacha341; September-02-12 at 10:13 AM.

That's disgusting. One step closing from stealing huge sums directly from the taxpayers.

For some folks 700K would be 10 years of a couple working 40 a week each. For Mullin all she has to do is sign her name a few times and not work a day for it.

Quote Originally Posted by 48091 View Post
    That's disgusting. One step closing from stealing huge sums directly from the taxpayers.

For some folks 700K would be 10 years of a couple working 40 a week each. For Mullin all she has to do is sign her name a few times and not work a day for it.

Actually, for MOST who populate Wayne County, that is a lifetime earning figure...working more than one job at a time.

Plus, she double-dipped compensation for her vehicle, who knows what else she was dipping into.

This stinks...every time I see her face I get sick to my stomach.

Ficano must go.

She already got to keep the $200,000.00 for leaving Wayne county. This is on par with Grand Theft!

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    She already got to keep the $200,000.00 for leaving Wayne county. This is on par with Grand Theft!
    I am nearly positive she gave that most of that $$$ back.
    http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/...o-wayne-county

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    Actually, for MOST who populate Wayne County, that is a lifetime earning figure...working more than one job at a time.

Plus, she double-dipped compensation for her vehicle, who knows what else she was dipping into.

This stinks...every time I see her face I get sick to my stomach.

Ficano must go.

Let's be frank here, the gap between the haves and the have nots is growing rather wide. The conflicts of interest are glaringly blatant. And those who do get caught with their hand in the cookie jar are very rarely held accountable for it.

This is the path our country has picked. Those that came before us built this framework of greed. Those who are in power now are addicted to it. And nobody wants to do anything about it as long as there are still some cookies left to take.

It's all going to come to a head in the very near future, and I'm scared to see exactly how.