Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default 7000 Block Michigan Avenue What is it like?

http://realestate.oodle.com/detail/7...44-detroit-mi/

Any history on this building ? Thanks

I don't know about this location specifically but old buildings in locations like this usually fail as businesses since they are not very accessible, don't stand out much and have a low population/low income dempgraphic in surrounding areas.

If you are creative, there is always good opportunities to be had with a place like this since Michigan ave is a busy road.

Accessible? Its right on Michigan with access to 25,000 vehicles per day driving by and 2 transit lines.

Population? Not much areas in the region have as dense of a population as this neighborhood.

Income? Not exactly the richest neighborhood, but you would be surprised at the amount of buying power that comes out of families that have owned thier homes for 50-60 years.

As Detroit goes I would say that's a pretty stable neighborhood. There are some new shops just across the street as well.

Not too much going on there to my knowledge. A pizzeria, a coin laundry, the Cas Bar. Used to be the neighborhood with Graystone Hall back in the 1980s.