Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Girl, 2, Inside Vehicle Carjacked in Detroit...

I'm off today from work and live not too far from scene -- helicopters can be heard conducting search of area [[Euclid/ Philadelphia streets near Woodward).

Bianca Jones last seen wearing purple coat

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...troit-20111202

sounds fishy to me, the car was found running with the girl not in the car...

i don't know, but i would assume your average car-jacker wants nothing to do with a 2 year old....

look to the dad

There was no carjacking. The jackers abandon the vehicle blocks away from where they jacked the guy and nothing was taken except the baby. This story is going end very badly and this is another beautiful child that is the victim.

Quote Originally Posted by R8RBOB View Post
    There was no carjacking. The jackers abandon the vehicle blocks away from where they jacked the guy and nothing was taken except the baby. This story is going end very badly and this is another beautiful child that is the victim.
    How can you predict that it will end badly? We all should hope that the little girl is found safe.

This just breaks my heart. My prayers go out to the little girl and her family. I hope like hell that these a@#$%les return that beautiful little girl to her family unharmed!

Quote Originally Posted by kcwhite View Post
    I hope like hell that these a@#$%les return that beautiful little girl to her family unharmed!

Like Goose said, are we even sure there was anybody outside the family involved?

lilpup Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Like Goose said, are we even sure there was anybody outside the family involved?
    might have been - could have been a debt owed or a sale made

hopefully not, though
    hopefully the jacker just left the car and the kid wandered off

Lets all pray that they find her unhurt. Such a beautiful child, this kind of story tears at your heart.

Lots about this story that makes it an atypical car jacking. Nonetheless, it's still sad to see that people are stupid enough to get their kids involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    How can you predict that it will end badly? We all should hope that the little girl is found safe.
    I say this because we have seen too many beautiful kids meet a tragic end and in many cases it is their parents who are at fault. I do not want to hear that another young life in the city of Detroit was ended because the grow-ups were just too childish to know right from wrong but I cannot believe that a 32 year man would be tricked to stop because of a problem with the tail-light. Hello....it is the daytime. Who cares? Look at it when you get to the mother's house.

Horrible story! Praying for her and her family tonight...

They'd have found me dead at the scene. NO WAY would I give up my car with my child or grandchild inside. Something's rotten here....

My gut reaction is that while I don't think the father personally harmed this girl, I think he put both of them in the situation to the great risk of both of them, and that the worst happened. I have a very sick feeling that this is drug related, and the girl is being used as collateral if she is still with us.

The little girl's knickname is Bacon. I am praying like no other that they find little Bacon safe. I'm being realistic, but I'm also hoping for a miracle.

Detroit— Banika Jones sat hunched over on her couch, wrapped in a blanket late Friday, watching the news with a dazed look on her face as the story of her 2-year-old daughter's disappearance played out before her.

"I still can't believe this is happening. I just want my little girl back. Can somebody tell me who has Bacon?" she asked, using Bianca's nickname.

Banika Jones, meanwhile, keeps thinking she's going to wake up "to see Bianca poking me with a straw and asking me for a fruit cup."

Bring that baby home.

Last edited by Dexlin; December-03-11 at 03:15 AM.

Breaking: Father of Missing Toddler Fails Polygraph

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...it-20111203-rs

I wonder if the animals involved had threaten to do harm to the little girl if the father tells the authorities the truth. My heart and prayers goes for the finding of the little girl. Prayers goes out to the family including the father.

I wish the best for this little girl. I've seen the pictures, and she's just an adorable cute little toddler that deserves to have a life of love and opportunity ahead of her. I hope they're able to find her and return her to her family.

I had a feeling from the first time I saw a WJBK story on it that the father's story didn't add up. My gut and my brain are telling me that the father is involved.

My thoughts and prayers are with the girl and her family.

This story didn't add up from the get go.
    Most people would take a bullet before they let someone drive away with their child.
    Last edited by rjk; December-04-11 at 09:27 PM.

I wonder if the animals involved had threaten to do harm to the little girl if the father tells the authorities the truth.
    Again, why do you think there was anyone else? Are you just going on his say so? Is there video? Other witnesses?

likely scenario...

parents did something to kid

carjacking never happened, was an attempted coverup

kid was never in car

unfortunatly, kid is buried in some field somewhere

sad

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    The national news LOVES to pick up on the ones where there is an indication that a parent is involved.

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/...ased-from-jail

Anyone else think this reporter [[Chasing after the girls father) looks like a fool?
    Last edited by rjk; December-06-11 at 05:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rjk View Post
    http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/...ased-from-jail

Anyone else think this reporter looks like a fool?
    Yes.

WJBK was no better. They asked the mother what her gut-feeling was about her daughters condition. Left me thinking "WTF?"

There was an advertisement for the new season of the Bachelor on channel seven the other night. It was just fifteen seconds of a girl crying. Misery is now entertainment.

Some people are just ghouls.

Maybe it's the cop in my but I have a very bad feeling about this. Car jackers want nothing to do with a baby. When they ditch the car they ditch the baby.

My hunch is the father lost his temper, beat the baby and as bad as it sounds she will be found dead. I pray this is not true but this seems to be the new trend in this country. And everyone of the suspects claim to be the victim parent.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast