Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

View Poll Results: do you like ice cream?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

3 75.00%
  • no

1 25.00%
    irie_i Guest

Default introduction and lost password

Hey guys
    its Ivonna Lowell suggested that I start playing with user functions for now. So you will se me experimenting with stuff.

I just used "forgot password" function.
    I cound't find it in a logical place [[i.e by log-in box) am I missing it? I found it it FAQ
    I got the message that the password was sent to my email address but so far I haven't received it.
    Will keep you posted - our email was kinda slowish today

i
    Last edited by Lowell; February-18-09 at 11:00 PM. Reason: typo

irie_i Guest

Default update and question

1. I received the email with password change link
    2. this thread now didn't allow me to use QUICK reply - was this feature disconnected by moderators? the quick reply box is visible but doens't let me to type in
    it just says to click on quick reply icon but I can't find it

i

Thanks for that I am still stumbling around in the dark looking for light switches.

One function like and am using is the quick reply. It is hte little feather pen and paper icon in the lower right of every post.

Here is something I like. I voted on the poll the first time in. When I returned to the thread I only see results... no option to vote again... which is what we would want ... one man / woman, one vote.

Quote Originally Posted by irie_i View Post
    Hey guys
    its Ivonna from Lowell suggested that I start playing with user functions for now. So you will se me experimenting with stuff.

I just used "forgot password" function.
    I cound't find it in a logical place [[i.e by log-in box) am I missing it? I found it it FAQ
    I got the message that the password was sent to my email address but so far I haven't received it.
    Will keep you posted - our email was kinda slowish today

i
    Last edited by Lowell; February-18-09 at 11:00 PM.