Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Another Detroit Blog

I really enjoy Detroit Yes and the diverse views and comments from our members.

Someone was telling me about another local blog similiar to this.

Has anyone heard of it?

Considering this isn't a blog, that would kind of make the difference in what site you are talking about? Do you mean message board?

There are quite a few blogs RE: Detroit.

Here's one: http://www.detroitblog.org/?p=287

T
    his one is about Fixing Detroit: http://fixdetroit.wordpress.com/

T
    here are more. Have fun with these until the others start showing up.

Considering this isn't a blog, that would kind of make the difference in what site you are talking about? Do you mean message board?
    There is the one "not to be mentioned", but all they seem to do is schoolyard mimicking. I have not been there in years, [[Lowell). Don't waste you're time on it, and you'll know it when you see it. I've seen a couple of others, but this is the best. But, this is still a free society. Good luck in your search.
    Last edited by Bigb23; November-19-11 at 06:47 PM.