Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default DTE Customer Assistance Day

Please pass this information on to anyone you feel could benefit from it....Thanks

On Monday, November 21, from 10am to 5pm at Cobo Hall DTE Energy will host its annual Customer Assistance Day. This event will provide opportunities for support to DTE customers. No registration is required. Bring latest DTE bill and proof in income.

These con-artists were a able to twist the MPSC's arm and are now able to charge at a "perceived future rate" What a load of crap, as I guarantee you, two years from now, we will incur yet another one of these "perceived future rate" increases. We will never see a savings, even if the "rates" do a go up only a small percentage.

As a matter of fact, the price of natural gas [[used to fire the plants), which is already inflated [[they've been capping off natural gas lines in the Mid-west for several years now) has actually gone down. Yet DTE increases our rates.

The pieces of excrement at the MPSC allowed this. Screw our legislature. Hooray for Michigan.
    Last edited by Hamtragedy; November-19-11 at 11:46 AM. Reason: misspelled the word "excrement"

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtragedy View Post
    These con-artists were a able to twist the MPSC's arm and are now able to charge at a "perceived future rate" What a load of crap, as I guarantee you, two years from now, we will incur yet another one of these "perceived future rate" increases. We will never see a savings, even if the "rates" do a go up only a small percentage.

As a matter of fact, the price of natural gas [[used to fire the plants), which is already inflated [[they've been capping off natural gas lines in the Mid-west for several years now) has actually gone down. Yet DTE increases our rates.

The pieces of excrement at the MPSC allowed this. Screw our legislature. Hooray for Michigan.
    I was merely passing on information.

As a matter of fact, the price of natural gas [[used to fire the plants), which is already inflated [[they've been capping off natural gas lines in the Mid-west for several years now) has actually gone down.
    Actually, natural gas provides less than 5% of the power to generate electricity. Nuclear provides about 20% and coal about 75%.

Sounds like an oxymoron to me.

Quote Originally Posted by jackie5275 View Post
    Sounds like an oxymoron to me.
    DTE Customer Assistance ?

Yup. I'd say it is.

and the rich get richer....

[[they've been capping off natural gas lines in the Mid-west for several years now)
    I don't think this is accurate.