Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Worthy wants a warrant for Kilpatrick

June 5, 2009

Worthy: Why hasn't warrant been issued for Kilpatrick?

She cites probation violations

By JIM SCHAEFER
    Free Press Staff Writer
    Updated at 10:27 a.m.
    Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy moments ago filed a motion asking why a warrant hasn’t been issued for former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick for probation violations.
    In the motion, Worthy asks Wayne County Circuit Court Judge David Groner to determine why Michigan Department of Corrections officials and Texas probation officials have not sought such a warrant.

Worthy’s court filing described alleged violations by Kilpatrick that include failure to disclose all of his assets and monetary gifts and an “alarming” request for permission to travel to the Middle East for his job. She said he misrepresented the trip’s purpose.
    The Free Press was the first to report that Compuware officials said the trip was not work-related.
    Come back to Freep.com for updates.

Alright, Ms. Worthy, don't play with this punk, get right down to business.

Why did you start a second thread on this topic?

Quote Originally Posted by mjs View Post
    Why did you start a second thread on this topic?

Better headline.

You might have a point.

Kilpatrick's lying again. Be done with it and throw his sorry ass in jail, or he can go whine to Mama and she can pay his restitution to the city. I am so tired of hearing about this SOB. I for one am glad he's gone to Texas. Let him commit a crime down there, those shitkickers don't play about probation.

I just wonder what Kwame thug has on Kimonos or Computer has to be something. I can't imagine being an employee there , especially one who lost a job so to make space for him, lets face it HE needs a lot of space. All i can hope is that the alphabet men/women hang his sorry butt one day, if they can find a rope that strong.