Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Kwame's New [[And Larger) Texas Home

http://detnews.com/article/20111113/...-home-in-Texas

Where: Grand Prairie, TX
    Value: $338,400
    Size: 5,016 square feet
    Rent: Estimated $2,900 a month

Wish I was as broke as he is!

He has to have a house with a big enough garage to park at least two Escalades....

And the money has been hidden where?I'm thinking all that diggin that B.Ferg did or didn't preform,has got some major collections of loot stashed away.

Anyone want to start speculating where he's getting the money to spring for all of this opulence??

-Is it Momma Cheeks wanting to take care of her grandkids and Kwame & Carlita riding out that good life?

-Pete Karmanos still paying some form of blood money?

-They've got some stash of dirty money gotten from his days in office are are foolishly just going through it?

-Bigfoot and the Lochness Monster passing the hat and collecting money to help their buddy Kwame out?

Seriously though how are they paying for this? They must know [[they can't be that stupid, can they?) that the folks of Detroit, rightfully or wrongfully are watching them like hawks until he pays off that debt. Kwame agreed to that deal- some can say he was coerced into it but when it comes down to it, I'm sure it was his signature on that legal document agreeing to settle.

Slap in the f$&!ng face.
    Then again there's hood rich.
    This all comes while the echoes of reduced restitution payments are still in the air.

Buy American Guest

thug KK still raping and pillaging the taxpayers in Detroit. No decent police or fire protection, water department being outsourced, lighting department screwed up, administration pocketing money at every turn....and the employees of the police, fire, clerks who come to their jobs every day, sanitation department, I could go on and on, are being asked to give up more and more in health care, salaries and pensions because Detroit has no money.
    I wonder if the bank holding thug KK's mortgage will give him approx. 400 years to pay it off?
    I would bet money that there are still people in Detroit who would vote this piece of $hit back into office if they had a chance!

Quote Originally Posted by Thruster315 View Post
    Anyone want to start speculating where he's getting the money to spring for all of this opulence??

-Is it Momma Cheeks wanting to take care of her grandkids and Kwame & Carlita riding out that good life?

-Pete Karmanos still paying some form of blood money?

-They've got some stash of dirty money gotten from his days in office are are foolishly just going through it?

-Bigfoot and the Lochness Monster passing the hat and collecting money to help their buddy Kwame out?

Seriously though how are they paying for this? They must know [[they can't be that stupid, can they?) that the folks of Detroit, rightfully or wrongfully are watching them like hawks until he pays off that debt. Kwame agreed to that deal- some can say he was coerced into it but when it comes down to it, I'm sure it was his signature on that legal document agreeing to settle.
    There's no need for speculation. The money was stolen.

Quote Originally Posted by MidTownMs View Post
    He has to have a house with a big enough garage to park at least two Escalades....
    One regular Escalade, not enough space for a second customized Bigfoot Escalade...

This is so ridiculous!!!!!!! This guy just can't give up living large in luxury unless he's actually in prison. I'm sure he feels he deserves all the good life & the trappings of it.

Hopefully we will see him in Federal prison for a long time.....we'll see how that works out for him. Its called Karma....it will bite you in the A$$....

Who would want the expense of cooling a 5000 square foot McMonster in an area that had over 40 100F days this past summer, unless...they are loaded? Is Kwame back in the nouveau riche fold again?

Quote Originally Posted by Buy American View Post
    thug KK still raping and pillaging the taxpayers in Detroit. No decent police or fire protection, water department being outsourced, lighting department screwed up, administration pocketing money at every turn....and the employees of the police, fire, clerks who come to their jobs every day, sanitation department, I could go on and on, are being asked to give up more and more in health care, salaries and pensions because Detroit has no money.
    I wonder if the bank holding thug KK's mortgage will give him approx. 400 years to pay it off?
    I would bet money that there are still people in Detroit who would vote this piece of $hit back into office if they had a chance!
    I believe that last sentence you wrote is very true. I still think he has quite a following in the city.

The fact that he was relected to begin with has always astounded me,

Knowing something someone else doesn't want known is always a good good retirement fund.

There's no need for speculation. The money was stolen.
    Or extorted. Same diff, I guess.

lilpup Guest

Yay, tax evasion! Yet one more thing to investigate!

That's how they finally got Capone, ya know.

LOL! Who is bigfoot and lochness in the line up of friends and family?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thruster315 View Post

Again, another example of Politicians getting over on the public's dime. Same with them collecting ridiculous pensions. It has to stop somewhere you'd think.

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    Again, another example of Politicians getting over on the public's dime. Same with them collecting ridiculous pensions. It has to stop somewhere you'd think.
    I don't think it's over for Kwame yet. By the time the Feds are done, life is gonna get pretty tough for KK.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowell View Post
    Knowing something someone else doesn't want known is always a good good retirement fund.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    LOL! Who is bigfoot and lochness in the line up of friends and family?
    Why do we have to set Cryptozoology back because of Kwame? One step forward, two back. I hope he is reading this.

Quote Originally Posted by jackie5275 View Post
    This is so ridiculous!!!!!!! This guy just can't give up living large in luxury unless he's actually in prison. I'm sure he feels he deserves all the good life & the trappings of it.
    Don't make the same mistake most make...he lived in relative luxury while locked up, too. Got priveledges that most didn't.

When he was in the county lockup under Warren Evans, he was able to dictate the temperature of his cell. I know that for a fact, because I met the guy who waited half a day for the HVAC technician to get to the CAY building...he came into Eph's for a sandwich, beet red with anger. I talked him down a bit and he dropped that bomb on me. Kwhyme tied up the technician for over four hours trying to get the heat 'just right'.

The Big Diamond also reportedly got Fishbones carryout often while there, too, but I don't have a solid source for that...if I remember, we knew people working at Fishbones at the time. A female sheriff picked it up, always. Makes one wonder if the meal came with a 'happy ending'.

While in prison in the UP, he was able to have full use of a cell phone. That one I also have on fact, direct observation reported through a relative of someone who worked there. Not long after I reported it here, he requested a move to a facility down here. My bet is someone investigated it and ruffled a few feathers in his tidy prison bed.

So yeah, the guy is a master of making even prison a cakewalk of relative luxury...probably running his criminal enterprise from his cell.

Sincerely, John
    Last edited by Gannon; November-14-11 at 07:06 AM.

I saw an article in the NYT reporting that most federal prisoners now have cell phones. Although contraband, there are upended as well as downsides: downsides include increased ability to foment prison anarchy on a wide scale and increased gang & drug activity. Upside is that prisoners can maintain better relationships with kids and families. I guess it is very hard to control unless entire facility broadband shut down.

LOL

Poor Kwame, I feel so bad for him! How can his family survive in a house that 5 times bigger than the one I live in!

And pay those high utilities for such. Oh the horrors of it all!
    Quote Originally Posted by 48091 View Post
    LOL

Poor Kwame, I feel so bad for him! How can his family survive in a house that 5 times bigger than the one I live in!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast