Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Warning GRAPHIC! Grand Jury Report of Penn State Sex Abuse Scandal

This report made my stomach turn. I am pretty sure this is only scratching the surface -- stay tuned, more atrocities will come to light.

Everyone involved in protecting Sandusky is just as guilty as he is. Especially the one who caught him raping a child.

How do you walk away from a child [[or anyone, for that matter) that is being raped?

Peen State? Paging Dr. Freud...

Bottom line: This was GIVE A PASS due to the obvious fact that the SPORTS aspect of the school is more important than anything else! The response speaks clearly to what is of most importance and 'value'!

And with the moral relativism premise afoot and educational breakdown in many post-secondary educational institutions this was an easy one to 'ignore'. As the esteemed looked on, easily.

RESPONSE is 'everything' in cases such as this!

Note the supporters remain in uproar of protest that speaks to really letting the 'games' begin! Yeah ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thames View Post
    Everyone involved in protecting Sandusky is just as guilty as he is. Especially the one who caught him raping a child.

How do you walk away from a child [[or anyone, for that matter) that is being raped?
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-15-11 at 10:14 AM.

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/...aims-innocence

here's an interview with bob costas and sandusky. wow..."we were in the shower and just horsing around". he even sounds like a pedophile. can't really understand why his attorney would let him get away with this interview. costas is pretty straight foward with his questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post

here's an interview with bob costas and sandusky. wow..."we were in the shower and just horsing around". he even sounds like a pedophile. can't really understand why his attorney would let him get away with this interview. costas is pretty straight foward with his questions.
    I don't understand why he was allowed to do interviews either. There is no way to positively "spin" this. There were eyewitnesses, how does he expect anyone to believe he was "only" showering with them? [[As if that isn't weird enough.)

Yeah very suspect BEHAVIOR!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    I don't understand why he was allowed to do interviews either. There is no way to positively "spin" this. There were eyewitnesses, how does he expect anyone to believe he was "only" showering with them? [[As if that isn't weird enough.)

That prevert!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post

Just a friendly game of grabass among the boys.

http://www.businessweek.com/news/201...rting-law.html
    "... Corbett said the state attorney general “made a determination that he had not at this point in time done anything that would be of a criminal nature. But in my opinion, when you don’t follow through, when you don’t continue on to make sure that actions are taken, then I lose confidence in your ability to lead. That would be the case here..."

SO just how much follow through should there be if information is turned over to the police? Nowadays it it's not specified in the law, few people are going to risk their jobs going above and beyond. Just look at the mortgage bubble caused by brokers and bankers who stopped following basic sound business practices.Dodd Frank now spells it out for them.

Look at the sh!t Dr. Jeffrey Wigand was put through during the tobacco whistleblower case. And Bush and Co. said they would not protect whistle blowers so we can assume that the Repubs. in general share this view. Why would anyone vote Republican?

If I saw someone abusing a child, that's worth risking my job over, and possibly even my life. If I saw a man naked in the shower touching someone else's kid, I would be compelled to confront him immediately. If I'm going to err, I'd rather err on the side of the kid. I'll apologize for being wrong later.

If older person touches a child in an immoral way. [[ even though the child doesn't like or not) is sexual abuse! Jerry Sandusky has no right of 'horsing round' with kids. He will be dealt with to the fullest extent of the law.