Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Nov 9th FCC Testing Emergency Broadcast System For 3 Minutes

I've seen different rumors going around about this of course. Some seem to believe it involves shutting down all communications including phone service and internet. From the little I read on a [[truth or false) rumor sight, it involves testing televisions and radio airwaves only. It will broadcast ALL at one time on every station for 3 minutes total.

Kinda creepy in weird kinda Zombiepocolypse kinda way.

Are we preparing for end times? lol

Partially true from Snopes. http://www.snopes.com/radiotv/tv/eas.asp

I just received these related links from Comcast:

FEMA

FCC

Last night I saw the ad they're running, explaining the 3 minute shut down. Sounds stupid but a few minutes after seeing it I did have a bunch of weird thoughts running around in my head. I got past it and I'm starting to put my life back together. I think I will turn off the TV and radio while they're doing it and hide in the garage under my truck though. I'm worried they might be transmitting some subliminal message during the broadcast that will tell you that reality TV shows are good. You must enjoy them. Also, you want to buy a Snuggie