Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Troy Youths Caught Smoking Po...

...tpourri. Potpourri.

Huh?!

Someone saw something suspicious in a church parking lot...always my first choice of places to party!

Must be some new gateway...anyone know more about this practise?! No, not for me...I've got the real stuff.

Cheers,
    John
    Last edited by Gannon; November-01-11 at 12:42 PM.

I don't know much about this.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/313483

A 10/27/2011 at 2:14 AM I’m serious! ANAL LEAKAGE! My advice…invest in some sort of adult diaper company stock if you continue to smoke this stuff and or know people that do! NO JOKE! By this time next year there will be a lot of leaking asses due to this shit!! I’m dead serious! And Stan, your description of two hits is dead on! Such a stupid thing to do! I would recommend steering clear of these chemicals!

Lol....Just what I need to go with this hack.....leaky Ass !

Kids can get high smoking and injesting funny things. Then their lives can turn upside down. Some of the kids can pick up these things legally by going to their OTC aisle at your local drug store.

Why not just smoke corn silk?

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitnerd View Post
    Why not just smoke corn silk?
    Or better yet why not just wrap your lips around the exhaust pipe of a 68 Mustang and tell the driver to floor it?

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Stylin View Post
    Or better yet why not just wrap your lips around the exhaust pipe of a 68 Mustang and tell the driver to floor it?
    Haha. Much more likelihood of burning your lips.

I went to jail once for weed possession in Troy. The funny thing was, that time it wasn't even mine. Judge Drury wanted to put me in jail for 93 days for a blunts worth of weed. He was the same guy who sentenced the kid emitting the loud music from his car to 8 hours of listening to classical music in the judge's chambers.

I've learned to just stay the f*ck out of Oakland Co. all together since then.

Quote Originally Posted by detroitsgwenivere View Post

I've learned to just stay the f*ck out of Oakland Co. all together since then.
    Wouldn't it be easier just to avoid possessing illegal substances? Just askin'.

I read that they bought it in a smoke shop. Its probably mephedrone or cathinone or whatever that bath salt shit is thats been making people go out they minds

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Stylin View Post
    Leaded or Unleaded?

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    Wouldn't it be easier just to avoid possessing illegal substances? Just askin'.
    Didn't I say it wasn't mine? And 93 days in JAIL !?! I wasn't drunk driving for God's sake........

There's no reason why weed should even be illegal. Detroit cops would have confiscated detroitsgwenivere's friend's weed and let her be on her way. Marijuana prohibition is an enormous waste and a damned shame.

Ravine Guest

Marijuana was not the topic of this thread. Let's try to keep it that way.

On the other hand, after 756 previous DY threads that were devoted to, or veered into, discussions of marijuana and the possible legalization thereof, I suppose that a 757th won't hurt, so what the hell; spark 'er up.

I'm worried about the kids these days...[[old fart voice).

But seriously, what happened to just keeping it all natural? Beer and weed are tried and true American intoxicants.. No one who smokes weed gets "chemical burns" all over their lungs and has seizures. There seems to be more of a trend to use "legal" drugs these days- like K-2, and prescription painkillers. Kids need to understand that these are much more dangerous, and the pills are often opiates which almost inevitably lead to heroin abuse when use starts in the teenage years.

I also notice that these kinds of "fake pot" stories happen in places with stricter drug laws/culture and more conservative voting records [[Oakland County, West VA, Ohio, etc). Kids think that as long as they don't break the law, it's OK. Not true.