Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Closing Dealership Car DEALS

So the lease on my 2007 Dodge Ram is up in August and I'm on the verge of going over my mileage. With all the dealerships going out of business after June 9th, I was wondering if anyone has seen or heard of any killer deals on new vehicles at these ill fated dealership. I'm typically a leaser, but I guess I'm going to be a buyer now

Raptor - please e-mail me at ecriteser@hotmail.com and I'd be happy to help. Thanks!

Eric: Sent you an e-mail. the adress should be rather obvious it's me.

If anyone has any recomendations on reputable sales reps at any of these places, that would be most appreciated as well. The awesome sales guy [[Sam Azar) I leased my last 2 vehicles through no longer works at the Richmond Dodge Dealership, and I have no idea where he went.

Thanks

Raptor - check your e-mail; just sent a response.

Raptor,

They don't get much more reputable than Eric_C...this guy's OK in my book. If I were headed to buy a vehicle, he'd be on the VERY short list of honest salespeople to deal with.

Good luck...

My chrysler vehicle is also nearing it's lease end. I was going to purchase a new vehicle anyway and might as well help clear out some inventory before next week. Where should I go?

Quote Originally Posted by duaner711 View Post
    My chrysler vehicle is also nearing it's lease end. I was going to purchase a new vehicle anyway and might as well help clear out some inventory before next week. Where should I go?
    I wouldn't go to Village Chrysler on Woodward north of 14 Mile. When I bought my PT Cruiser, they were very shady about their so-called free oil changes in the fact that I could never get a straight answer about the brand of oil they were going to give me, and also they were going to give me nothing on my trade [[which I suppose in normal). I went to Birmingham Chrysler and bought my Cruiser from them. The sales person I had used to work at Village, and she informed me the oil for Village's free oil changes was recycled oil.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by duaner711 View Post

Duane - drop me an e-mail at ecriteser@hotmail.com . I'd be happy to help. Thanks!