Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default which will be done first ? ye old butcher shoppee or whole foods ?

I drive by ye old butcher shoppe several times a week and I haven't notice ANYTHING happening . Is it me ? at this point I think whole foods will open before ye old butcher shoppe ! LOL I did a quick google check and on the facebook page it says "to open may 2010" hummm ? they are 18 months late !
    I'm not really judging , but I would much rather have someone who can actually open a place , open it ? it just seems like a lot of false hope ?, reminds me of the strange coffee shop that's NEVER open on Grand River near capital park.
    what happen ?, what gives ?

Probably Meijer.

Lol I believe Whole Foods will open before YOBS and Meijer's to be honest.

Fun fact:

A misconception is that "ye" is pronounced as "je". In reality it's an early modern English way of writing "the" and is accordingly also pronounced as "the".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thorn_[[letter)

Lol! Whole Foods will open before YOBS and both Meijer's. I want to know what's the hold up too? I see some nice landscaping done over the summer. Outdoor seating with no one sitting in them? Come on! I'm pushing for you..stock the shelves!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehouse View Post
    Fun fact:

A misconception is that "ye" is pronounced as "je". In reality it's an early modern English way of writing "the" and is accordingly also pronounced as "the".

Post of the day. [[Love fun facts about the English language!)

Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    Post of the day. [[Love fun facts about the English language!)
    I guess your nickname gave that away.

I was waiting for and thinking English would like that ! :-)

You're all wrong. The Cheesecake Factory will open first.

Quote Originally Posted by Crumbled_pavement View Post
    You're all wrong. The Cheesecake Factory will open first.
    That's if the ESPN Zone or the new stadium doesn't come along first.

You guys are all wrong. Clearly the skytram over the river is the next project to come on line. Duh!

Ye Old Butcher Shoppe haven't opened in almost 3 years. The owners haven't secure any business documents or provide any notification of why are they running a businesses in the Woodward-Brush Park Area. When Whole Foods opens, the Butcher Shoppe would propbable last about 5 years before it could close. Zaccaro's Market couldn't hold a candle to service Whole Food has.

WORD FROM THE STREET PROPHET

For the 99 Percenters and the Spirit of Guy Fawkes, Neda, I miss you so.

Danny, you need to speak with English regarding your english.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehouse View Post
    Fun fact:

and somewhere the th in thou and thee got transmuted to the y, and started getting pronounced as we do today. weird