Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: Paging Ray1936

Default Paging Ray1936

Oh...that/s me!

Just wanted to note that after my illness of last month and thanks to a prescription called Flomax, my health problem appears to be resolved and all is normal once again. Health means more than all the money in the world, doesn't it? Anyway, it was a scary episode and I've learned much from it.

good to hear ray!

Good to hear you're back to normal Ray. Now maybe you can help with the Christmas decorations.

Oh, so good to hear. Now make good use of the good times!

Good to see you're flowing again.....I couldn't resist. Stay healthy!

Stromberg2

Glad I've heard of your recovery. I might be off a year or two, but here's a picture of you and a Garwood hippie. [[Stonefront on left).

Attachment 11030
    Last edited by Bigb23; October-29-11 at 08:45 AM. Reason: My first ever, box of wine.

I'd give four million just to be able to take a piss without it hurting.

Hyman Roth [[The Godfather II)

Glad to hear it Ray [[from someone who experienced the same malady about 8 months ago, with the same remedy).

Bigb23, that looks like me, but I'm sure my cycle had saddlebags. Each one held a six-pack nicely.

jiminnm, doc wants me to continue recouperating for three months, and then probably have a biopsy just to be on the safe side. Had one five years back and it was negative, but you can't be too safe, I guess. Very pleased with my new urologist. Other one was a young smartass as was his office staff. Some docs can be real yokels.

Ray, I was diagnosed with BPH, as my PSA is pretty consistent at 0.7-0.8. So, nothing invasive at this point, and I hope never.

Like you, i was traveling when it struck [[although for my father's funeral). when the intense pain hit, I went to their small town hospital emergency. The doc was pretty savvy, immediately analyzed the test results, went through the ultrasound with me and diagnosed the problem quickly. It was better medical service then I get around here. So far, the drug seem to have resolved the problem.