Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Halloween materpiece.

Halloween is not a holiday we over here celebrate [[yet...) Valentine's day spread to this part of world some time ago and is now fully established so who knows....

Anyway, the clips of people decorating their houses with lights and such have been seen by me many times. And this is another example.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7f8_1319317502

I'm not sure why Halloween is so popular here. Maybe it's about thumbing one's nose at death.

it's the free candy for kids. lately, just another excuse for juvenile adults to act stupidly

cute video

For me, the Holiday was over when sixteen year old's started showing up at my door trick or treating. Now it's just lights out and watch a movie. Game over.

For me, it's when the wife starts her decorating for Christmas. I try to hide in my den for two months, but it never works out.........