Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Damned Fools With Guns

Watching a bunch of damned fools in Libya shooting expensive and dangerous ammunition into the air, in crowded places.
    Who else has a good example of DFWGs?

Any neighborhood on New Year's Eve.

Metro Detroit Albanian wedding receptions.

Berserk Gunman of the month, about once a month anywhere in America. Usually, but not always a middle aged white guy. Most recently in Orange County, CA.
    [[Note comments after story by internet trolls blaming victim for coming to work,)

Oddly enough, despite this alarming pattern, there is almost never a spike in police pulling over middle aged white guys, nor is there ever any sort of apology or repudiation of this behavior from the middle aged white guy community.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...6697.htmlstory
    Last edited by barnesfoto; October-22-11 at 12:45 AM.

I'm surprised. Half a dozen contributions, and not one reference to a certain Vice President, who shot his friend in the face while "hunting".

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    Any neighborhood on New Year's Eve.
    Not in my neighborhood, police better not catch you, they'll have a parking spot for you in the Oakland County Jail. May not get out too quickly either.

Quote Originally Posted by barnesfoto View Post
    Berserk Gunman of the month, about once a month anywhere in America. Usually, but not always a middle aged white guy. Most recently in Orange County, CA.
    [[Note comments after story by internet trolls blaming victim for coming to work,)

Oddly enough, despite this alarming pattern, there is almost never a spike in police pulling over middle aged white guys, nor is there ever any sort of apology or repudiation of this behavior from the middle aged white guy community.
    Correct me if I'm wrong... but isn't ONE A MONTH... not even a blip on the radar for that statistical population??

And as for an apology or repudiation of behavior... does it mean that just because you haven't read about in the media... does that mean it didn't happen??