Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Snyder pushes for public bridge at trade meeting.

http://detnews.com/article/20111018/...-trade-meeting

According to the article, the governor has stated that the bridge would be privately financed. Is he speaking of the entire project or just the bridge portion of it?

Mr. Morris, I wish you'd stop posting all this stuff on our site.

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitnerd View Post
    Mr. Morris, I wish you'd stop posting all this stuff on our site.
    It's a free country. Besides, it's not as though it was a misleading tag. You were free to ignore the thread. Yet, you chose not only to read the post, but, comment on it as well.

We know it's not Dick Morris. Morris is so arrogant, he puts his name on everything.

Quote Originally Posted by kraig View Post
    It's a free country. Besides, it's not as though it was a misleading tag. You were free to ignore the thread. Yet, you chose not only to read the post, but, comment on it as well.
    Wow, that's some sense of humor you have...

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitnerd View Post
    Wow, that's some sense of humor you have...
    Now you know full well that I'm more than willing to give you credit when you've posted something that was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by kraig View Post
    Now you know full well that I'm more than willing to give you credit when you've posted something that was funny.
    B-b-b-but it had the smiley-winky guy and everything!

I really hope we can get this bridge done soon. I'm sick of hearing all of Matty's lies pumped onto my television every 5 minutes.