Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Are YOU Part of this 50%?

Some have said that this could be a tipping point for elimination of poor laws regulating cannabis.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/150149/Re...20-%20Politics

And the trends are looking GOOD that reason may finally prevail...somehow...even after two or three generations of public mass brainwashings.

Legalize Cannabis Now. It is just silly to have Mother Nature's Most Amusing Analgesic regulated in any way, shape, or form.

Tax the stuff produced and sold publicly, but don't dare get near anything I grow in my own garden. There should never be taxes on anything I do myself...for myself and my family. Ever.

Cheers,
    John

Nice trend too!

:mad: :p ;) :D :o :) :[[ :confused: :rolleyes: :cool: :eek:

Am I part of the 50%? Uh, no!

Maybe at some point, you can succumb to reason instead of propaganda-fueled fear.

Or will you be too sore that your ex-majority status has been slipping as the rest of the country realizes what a scam marijuana prohibition has been?!

Cannabis is a weed which grows ubiquitously all over the Earth. There is no good reason for it to be a restricted substance. Not a one.

It has too many medicinal benefits to ignore...and has been implicated in CURING various forms of cancer. I know a person who's father-in-law was in Stage 4...lungs down to nearly no capacity to function...lymph nodes already gone cancerous...lesions on three sides of his brain. He was given no chance to live by his doctors.

None. Told him to get his affairs in order, it was a fast one-way street.

So, he said WTF, and gave in to his son-in-law's suggestion...and they followed the protocol of that guy up in Canada from YouTube...and within a month the lesions were GONE. Lymph nodes cleared. 53% of his lung capacity restored.

Of course, his doctors are stumped, because nobody will admit to using an illegal drug to cure an elusive scourge. Because they don't live in a state where the populous has finally come to their senses.

So, yeah, I've gone my entire lifetime wondering why this plant is kept from the masses. I've watched how many staunch law-abiding citizens have learned the truth, and are now part of the 50%. All because now that it is legal for medicinal use here in Michigan, people will FINALLY admit that they enjoy the use of Mother Nature's most amazing herb.

Cheers,
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    There should never be taxes on anything I do myself...for myself and my family. Ever.

Cheers,
    John

against income tax?....

Against poor reading compensation skills.

There should never be taxes on anything I do myself for my own family. If I grow tomatoes in my garden, the government doesn't get a piece of that. If I make a table and chairs for the dining room, they don't deserve anything from that, either.

Why would they?

Cheers,
    John

Maybe at some point, you can succumb to reason instead of propaganda-fueled fear.
    So basically, if I don't see the world your way then I've succumb to propaganda-fueled fear? So my choices are to succumb to Gannon's propaganda or succumb to propaganda-fueled fear? Since those are my only choices, I'll choose the fear then.

A lot of us in the 50% are a part of the camp that while we can't stand weed and weed smokers, we also feel the billions wasted on the failed war of drugs can be better spent elsewhere. Look at Michigan and Detroit until very recently to see how well that was going, entire neighborhoods were wiped out because of the failed war on drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Crumbled_pavement View Post
    So basically, if I don't see the world your way then I've succumb to propaganda-fueled fear? So my choices are to succumb to Gannon's propaganda or succumb to propaganda-fueled fear? Since those are my only choices, I'll choose the fear then.

So...I'M the propagandist now?

LOL. I guess so.

But yeah, you can choose to believe a convenient government lie, or the truth about one of Mother Nature's most amazing plants.

Fear all of us cannabis users! Yeah! We're in the majority anyway...heh.

Cheers,
    John

Quote Originally Posted by 313WX View Post
    A lot of us in the 50% are a part of the camp that while we can't stand weed and weed smokers, we also feel the billions wasted on the failed war of drugs can be better spent elsewhere. Look at Michigan and Detroit until very recently to see how well that was going, entire neighborhoods were wiped out because of the failed war on drugs.

But I'm wondering where that attitude stems from...a few experiences with personalities that couldn't handle anything else in life, or from the official propaganda? The weed was probably ancillary to their troubles. They may never have learned how to say 'enough is enough' with anything.

Many of the smokers I know are highly successful professionals who keep their useage on the down-low to avoid judgement from people that issue gross judgements like you. They earn six- to seven-figures per year, and contribute to society in powerfully positive ways.

So, perhaps your pool of experience is different than mine. Cannabis is not the evil scourge it has been presented to be, just like you won't grow hair on your palms for touching yourself. Really.

Cheers, anyways! I'm betting the BOTH of you have already concluded that I've been using through this entire thread. You are wrong. I cycle off every substance I consume every quarter...and this is my time to fast off caffeine, sugars, yeast, and cannabis. Feels good, but with my Asperger's perception and nerves, it is surely tough to experience this crazy world unaided. Luckily, Mother Nature provided exactly what those THC receptors in EVERYONE's nervous system need, as long as the silly-ass governments of the world get out of the way.

What do they have to fear about cannabis, anyways?! Oh yeah, competition for the plastics/oil, paper, pharmeceutical, textile, and food industries. Freedom of thought in the users, a wonderful side-effect, if I may say so myself. And overall a darned pleasant experience from a natural plant.

Come join the majority...be logical, not reactionary.

Cheers, anyways!
    John

P.S.: Did I mention they've found a cure for CANCER in cannabis?!

President Obama had started to reverse Bush's policy of sending federal agent into California to arrest cancer patients who were smoking medical marijuana which is legal according to California law. Recently, however, the federal government has threatened to shut down all California shops selling medical marijuana on a tax basis. Federal taxation issues used to be used to arrest moonshiners and some the government doesn't like. Instead of legalizing marijuana, to some extent, at the federal level, the federal government is foregoing potential revenue.

Meanwhile Barney Frank and Ron Paul introduced HR 2306 to make marijuana more legal at the federal level. The bill is expected to go nowhere.

Ron Paul on industrial hemp[[fun) 1min33sec [[or why RP gets 46% of the Republican 18-29 vote in one recent poll while only getting 6.5% of the over 65 vote.)

So... I would imagine some of the 99%'rs might also be 50%'rs, so we might need a new thread for 149%'rs. Revolutions used to be so much simpler.

LOL, thanks oldguy!

Does that make us a SuperDuperMajority, or just bad at math?!

If it pollutes your lungs like Tobacco,
    If it influences decision making,
    If it effects your ability to operate a vehicle or machinery...

it will be regulated.

Against poor reading compensation skills.

There should never be taxes on anything I do myself for my own family. If I grow tomatoes in my garden, the government doesn't get a piece of that. If I make a table and chairs for the dining room, they don't deserve anything from that, either.

Why would they?

Cheers,
    John
    but if you helped plant your neighbors garden and he paid you so you could provide for your family THEN then government deserves to take its share? WHY WOULD THEY?

lit joe Guest

Don't step on the grass SAM.

Gannon:There should never be taxes on anything I do myself...for myself and my family. Ever.
    Sounds like you're against an income tax.?

Penn Jillette on Bill Maher SHow: No one should tell me what I can and canot put into my body.

No one asked him what to do with all the irresponsible drinkers and druggies. We should do nothing until they hurt or kill someone?

Quote Originally Posted by maxx View Post
    Sounds like you're against an income tax.?

Unless he is SELLING what he is GROWING for HE, HIMSELF, and HIS FAMILY ALONE, then I dont see where he is taking a stance against income tax. But what do I know...I'm only a product of DPS...

D Stylin:

Gannon:There should never be taxes on anything I do myself...for myself and my family. Ever
    He said "anything I do". He works for his family and himself and his income is taxed.