Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default A Hero Amongst Sheep, Making Converts

This man should be put on a pedestal for his diatribe. He is right. Every police officer in the country should be forced to watch his passion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmEHcOc0Sys

Cheers, all.

We're entering into some curious times...
    Last edited by Gannon; October-17-11 at 11:19 AM.

I love it. Too many cops think they are tough shit but only whenthere are a lot of them or they can pull their weapon.

I also like that he states they are here to PROTECT them. But we all know...."THE POLICE USED TO WATCH OVER THE PEOPLE, NOW THEY ARE WATCHING THE PEOPLE".

Goat, I seem to recall making very similar statements 40-45 years ago [[although my memory is a bit a hazy about those times, for reasons I'm sure Gannon would understand). I also recall lyrics such as those in a Steppenwolf song from that era.

Default Olbermann interviews marine veteran who shamed police - Sgt Shamar Thomas - Occupy Wa

Attachment 10939
    Olbermann interviews marine veteran who shamed police - Sgt Shamar Thomas - Occupy Wall Street
    Keith Olbmermann interviews the vet who stood up to 30+ cops and shamed them into standing down. What a guy!

Goat, even in my greatest conspiratorial moments, I wouldn't make such a broad statement. I've known too many cops who were good to allow that blanket to stick.

But the bad ones certainly taint our perceptions, don't they?!

This whole turmoil is really dividing the country. It divides those within the system with conscience, those who haven't atrophied or sold their souls for their comfort.

Funny how when most of the talking points of the 99%ers are argued one-on-one, most of us agree there have been severe excesses in bad behavior at the top. It seems like it is getting quite blatant, too.

But the propaganda machine is out in full force. "Smelly hippies" "Occupy a Job" etc. Then the pictures I see from these protests all over the country...especially those from Monday's walk here in Detroit...and there are many older folk who are sick and tired of it all, too. It ain't all the mass media would have us to believe.

The excrement is getting deeper, and it is a whole lot tougher to tread than water. Not a one of us wants to drown in it...we merely want those who made the mess clean it up. Not profit off of us while making it even worse!

I said this years ago, as I saw the buildup here...the economic turmoil is a created event. It has been done on purpose. The altering of the ages-old bankruptcy laws three years ahead of the crash is enough of a smoking gun for me.

There is pent-up frustration in so many, for varying reasons, and I don't see this going away soon, nor ending pretty. And I think that is by design.

Sincerely,
    John

P.S.: Thanks for that link to the interview, Jimaz. You rock!

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    P.S.: Thanks for that link to the interview, Jimaz. You rock!
    All credit to you for the original link, John. We're all in this together!

Sgt Shamar Thomas is undeniably a hero!