Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Getting shafted by your deceased dad....

And in a way, quite literary.... [[NSFW for strong language)

Where the hell do you find these things? Hilarious

ah hahahahahahahaha

...there's a thousand of 'em out in a storage unit...including one very nice one...

OMG.

Whitehouse, you are my hero. Thanks again for forwarding things like this.

I often need the grin.

Cheers!

He totally dumped on his son-in-law...because he was Asian and didn't eat the specialty at holiday times.

And for those who are not in the 'know' with Yiddish terms...tuchas means ass, as far as I know.

[QUOTE=Gannon;278284Whitehouse, you are my hero. Thanks again for forwarding things like this.

I often need the grin.

Cheers![/QUOTE]

Here, there and everywhere. Though my sense of humor might conflict with some others, the funny things in life are worth sharing with others.

The topic title was quite obvious. I tought it was very fitting. [[No mun intended... )

Other than the Dildo parts - [[And why is that always capitalized?).
    So we are all up for live octopus, sushi, and haggis to placate the in-laws? Lets throw in some sheep brains, and live cows blood too. I appreciate Kosher, I grew up in Oak Park -[[Michigan), but can we just allow us our own dietary needs without fallout? My dietary needs run to McD's and Burger King, so I'm not an ethnic catch. [[Can't we all just get along?)

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post
    Other than the Dildo parts - [[And why is that always capitalized?).
    So we are all up for live octopus, sushi, and haggis to placate the in-laws? Lets throw in some sheep brains, and live cows blood too. I appreciate Kosher, I grew up in Oak Park -[[Michigan), but can we just allow us our own dietary needs without fallout? My dietary needs run to McD's and Burger King, so I'm not an ethnic catch. [[Can't we all just get along?)

Just for being so serious in this thread, here's a link especially for you.

[[Everyone else can watch too. )

My screen fails to show what link you guys are talking about, I feel cheated!

As my dear, old Polish mother used to always say, "that may be a blessing in disguise!"

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    As my dear, old Polish mother used to always say, "that may be a blessing in disguise!"

Cheers!

ROFL!!! Ganny is right!