Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Thread: Turkia Mullin

Bryan Duncan Guest

Default Turkia Mullin

Turkia Mullin Dislikes the Black Obama???

In 2004 Turkia Mullin supports Ed McNamara's candidate for President of the United States and gives a Democratic Hopeful $500.

http://images.nictusa.com/showimg/24462.gif

However 4 years later when the Honorable Barack Obama runs for office.... she switches colors from blue to red and gives Mit Romney $2,500. Why?

http://www.campaignmoney.com/politic...n.asp?cycle=08

Why? Did Turkie Mullin's ex-husband Padraic F. Mullin get fired as principal from Fordson High School in Dearborn for embezzlement?

Why? Did Turkie Mullin's ex-husband believe that Turkie was having an affair with [[her co-boss) John Rakolta, whoes firm is buiding the new wayne county jail?

Why? Was Turkie Mullin sued for malpratice and Incompetence in a real estate fraud case?

Why? Did Turkie Mullin get a $400,000 Loan from Quicken Loans in 2010?

Why? Does a non-profit own Turkie Mullin's home at 820 Plesant? Is it to avoid paying property taxes???

Why? Did Turkie Mullin buy a second home in 2010 in Oakland County at 2216 Northlawn??? Does she dislike Detroit and Wayne County too???

Why? Was Turkie Mullin hoping a county contractor will buy her old home at an inflated price???

Why? Did Jumana Judeh, Ficano's Mistress, bring Turkie Mullin to Ficano to hire? What are their business dealings?

Why? Did Jumana Judeh travel to China and Italy at Tax-Payer Expense?

Mr. Attorney General these facts are NOT URBAN LEDGENS, thank God Mike Cox is gone! Cox is gone right????
    Last edited by Bryan Duncan; October-08-11 at 04:46 AM.

Listen Mr. Duncan, if you have some facts you want to produce, please do so; but to create a thread with a title insinuating some sort of racial animus by Ms. Mullins is pretty darn low.

In my world supporting one party over another is not a crime, it is a choice and as far as I know we are still allowed to make individual choices.

I don't know this woman except from what I've read in the paper. The simple fact that Ficano's name is involved makes her a suspect in my book, but for you to throw out a series of "have you quit beating your wife" queries is reckless and forces one to question your motives.

What are your motives? Why grind such a dull axe? Has some one paid you to sully her name? Are you related to her ex-husband's cousin's neighbor? is your dog pregnant and you suspect Ms. Mullin had a hand in the deed?

I can only assume someone has either paid you to create this post or you are paying forward into the Crackpot Conspiracy Hall of Fame for your seemingly baseless rant.

In short, you need to provide some facts to backup your accusations. Oh yeah, leave race out of it.

BD. i know little about Turkia Mullen herself but a most important ability of being a boss or a leader is being able to pick the best person for a job and in this instance she showed she has that ability in abundance.
    Last edited by coracle; October-08-11 at 07:57 AM.

Default Disturbing trend...

Is Turkia Mullin Bob Ficano's Christine Beatty?

"Do you know who the f*** I am?" isn't too far from "I'm worth it!"

I hope the feds are watching and plan to pounce on the Ficano administration after they're done with Kilpatrick.

Both Kilpatrick and Ficano are descendants of the McNamara machine. Cut from the same corruption-seducing cloth.

Another disturbing trend of the Ficano administration is the removal of department heads who are African-American, and replacing them with Arab-Americans.

Mulu Birru and Lester Robinson are two examples.

Both removed on the one hand, yet praised for their work on the other...

Replacing either one isn't the problem per se, but why were they replaced?

And were their replacements qualified?

Recent revelations about Mullin's being chosen over those more highly-qualified will hopefully bring these issues to the surface and more questions will be asked and answered!

Credibility check here.
    McNamara groomed and endorsed Duggan
    as his successor.
    He campaigned AGAINST Ficano.

Ficano was still part of the machine. It doesn't matter who McNamara endorsed.

If you're steeped in a certain culture of corruption, you tend to perpetuate the cycle.

Just like abuse. The abuser was often the abused.

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    Listen Mr. Duncan, if you have some facts you want to produce, please do so; but to create a thread with a title insinuating some sort of racial animus by Ms. Mullins is pretty darn low.

In my world supporting one party over another is not a crime, it is a choice and as far as I know we are still allowed to make individual choices.
    Donating on both sides of the fence is not uncommon for individuals or corporations. It called covering all bases. It only indicates that the system of campaign financing is screwed up and little more.

I am suspecting the recent influx of anti-Ficano posters and animus is fueled by County cutbacks. The allegations have always been there but as long as the jobs are there everyone is mum. Crack wasn't that much of a problem in the early nineties until the market imploded and turf wars erupted.

The OP has had a grand total of 4 posts in 11 months and they are all anti-Ficano. Sounds like either a personal grudge or a paid schill. Ignore him/her

Bryan Duncan Guest

I love this thread....check it out....

http://www.detroityes.com/mb/showthr...e-you-go-hmmmm........

Stacey Fox
    Renee Axt
    Patricia Kukula

The other shoes to drop next week....stay tuned.

Bryan Duncan Guest

Just follow the money and the crooks will not be far behind........

I thought it was a great read.
    We all know Most public officials are crooks but it still hurts when u see it or read about it.
    Ficano has to be bangin Turkie

Quote Originally Posted by One Shot View Post
    I thought it was a great read.
    We all know Most public officials are crooks but it still hurts when u see it or read about it.
    Ficano has to be bangin Turkie
    I think that's most persons knee jerk reaction. I know it's mine - I tend to have a dirty mind though.

Mullin as lawyer targeted in suits

Airport CEO found 'professionally negligent' in conflict of interest case

Mike Wilkinson and Christine MacDonald/ The Detroit News

The new CEO of Detroit Metropolitan Airport, under fire for accepting a $200,000 severance, was sued three times over allegations of professional misconduct when she worked as a private attorney.
    The civil suits claim Turkia Mullin breached ethics when she represented both buyers and sellers in the sale of gas stations that were backed by federal funds. Some of the principals in the deals later were indicted or convicted for fraud after taxpayers lost $26 million on failed Small Business Administration loans.
    Mullin wasn't charged and didn't face professional sanctions.

I really don't care who Turkia Mullin supports, however, I have to admit that the $200,000 she got to quit her job to accept another one within the county should have been called a gift, not a severance. I always believed you got severance when your employer was ready to lay you off. She didn't leave the county. Metro County is under Wayne County so all she really did was change jobs

Quote Originally Posted by R8RBOB View Post
    I really don't care who Turkia Mullin supports, however, I have to admit that the $200,000 she got to quit her job to accept another one within the county should have been called a gift, not a severance. I always believed you got severance when your employer was ready to lay you off. She didn't leave the county. Metro County is under Wayne County so all she really did was change jobs
    Metro is no longer under Wayne County. A deal was struck under the McNamara/Engler Adminstration to make this an independant authority answering to the County and State.

From the Authority's Website: "The Authority is managed by an independent, seven-member Board of Directors. Four members are appointed by the Wayne County Executive; two members are appointed by the Governor; and one member is appointed by the Wayne County Commission. Terms of the appointments range from two to eight years."

http://www.metroairport.com/about/Default.asp

I read somewhere that the reason given for the "severance" is that Mullin would actually make less at Metro than she did working for the county. This was due to the supplemental income she was getting from the County Development Authority in her position at the County. It still doesn't make it right but the headlines claiming that she was paid to take a higher paying job may not be accurate.