Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default the most hilarious Flickr collection you'll ever see!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nightma...th/5985157765/

And don't forget to read the comments to these pictures. Some are really priceless. This will be good for about two hours of non-stop belly bouncing fun!!

check this one.
    Now read the comments.

[[Post your favorites!)

And we are looking for what? Rape, Incestuous behavior, a laugh surprise ? Sorry Whitehouse you are flagged on this one. This is America, the land of the Free and following the 1800's religious way of life. At least we can follow you're TV online.
    Last edited by Bigb23; October-07-11 at 02:48 PM.

I dunno, I was expecting something else.... more typical and this link raised a smile which is rare in this digital age.

So yea.. +1

Also that was Canada. Polarbearville.

Ravine Guest

What the hell is funny about this shit?
    Photos: Repetitious, not funny.
    Comments: Low-brow, juvenile, not funny.

Three Stooges Fan? Maybe even into Jerry Lewis movies?

Only mildly funny but interesting.I was surprised that there seemed no difference in apparent fear levels and responses between male and female although some females dived behind or clutched someone. Also, at our core, there was no difference between different cultural groups. There was, however, the infrequent person who was calm, smiled slightly, or even seemed to go into defense posture.

Oh you. partypoopers. Just for you, a feel good moment.

There.... I order you, Enjoy!

Heh, lighten up.

I assume this has something to do with Halloween.

Archie McPhee has some pretty funny Halloween items.

I have a Bibo doll. Check out the enigmatic video on that page. Apparently Bibo averts disasters with his bodily functions. LOL!

And she went.

Awwww...