Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Veteran's Park Project [[Aka: Free Press Reporting Quality)

I read a gem of an article in the Free Press this morning about a project at Veteran's Park:

Article Link

It would have been really nice if the Freep Press would have said where this project was going to take place at. Anyone have any additional details?

From the DetNews article:

The vacant area at 253 East Milwaukee is across the street from a building that Volunteers of America Michigan is currently renovating. It will provide a transitional home, job training and other supportive services to homeless veterans.

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20111005/...#ixzz1ZutQHHmJ

Thank you both for the info. Tip of the hat to the Detroit News for actually printing the location of the event. I wonder if the Free Press read the News article and simply paraphrased.

Quote Originally Posted by 1953 View Post
    I read a gem of an article in the Free Press this morning about a project at Veteran's Park:

Article Link

It would have been really nice if the Freep Press would have said where this project was going to take place at. Anyone have any additional details?

Wow, typos are one thing. But, that was just shoddy reporting.