Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    gitrdone Guest

Default Things that make you go hmmmm........

Anyone else notice who lives at: 891 McDonald Dr Northville, MI?

put the address in white pages....

http://www.whitepages.com/search/Fin...rthville%2C+mi

lol how did you even find that out?

So that is where the Cardinal went.

gitrdone Guest

Kia Mullin=Turkia Mullin

also... if you have time. search the oakland county circuit court records.. very messy divorce....
    the drama has only begun... also search the non profits and follow the money trail back to Turkia....

gitrdone Guest

Nepotism at its best... or possible corruption?
    Renee Axt [[Treasurer) of non profit "Edge Opportunities" with Turkia Awada Mullin as Executive Director [[3-4-11) http://www.dleg.state.mi.us/bcs_corp...SI00623390.TIF

Move forward to August 4 2011 and Renee Axt [[Wayne County Airport Authority Chairwoman) announces the authority has approved Turkia Mullin as the new CEO of the authority.
    http://www.crainsdetroit.com/article...port-authority#

gitrdone Guest

oh.. the pain today....
    Ficano, Turkia.... running now from the cameras.....
    Where is Kwame at to give these 2 bozos some advice?

drip,drip, drip, drip, flush.........................................
    Last edited by gitrdone; October-04-11 at 07:46 PM.

Her $75k from Edge Opportunities and the Axt connection came out in the paper last week.
    http://www.freep.com/article/2011093...old-county-job

gitrdone Guest

We'd like to know why Edmund Szoka now lives at 891 McDonald Dr Northville, MI.. previous residence of Turkia.....

Of all the potential buyers..... why??

His Eminence Edmund Cardinal Szoka does have a Facebook page, and he may be Facebook friends with Pope Benedict XVI. And a lot of other cardinals have liked his page. But it doesn't say anything about Northville.

As a side note, when I looked at the Szoka page, Facebook suggested that I probably know Siddhartha Guatama already and should friend him.

Back on-topic! This 2008 article mentions his retirement from the Vatican and his purchase of a house in Northville: http://blog.mlive.com/chronicle/2008...omes_home.html

As far as 891 McDonald is concerned, it has 3460 square feet, 3 BR and 3.5 baths. The cramp factor depends on how many people live there.
    Name:  891 McDonald.JPG
Views: 5728
Size:  39.1 KB
    Last edited by Orthophonic; October-04-11 at 10:18 PM.

gitrdone Guest

Turkia and her husband at the time were going through a nasty divorce [[see oakland county circuit court records for the juicy details) anyway... Turkia and her sister Mariam Awada sold this house to the Detroit Archdiocese in 2007. Seems strange of all the potential buyers in 2007 that the Detroit Archdiocese would be the buyer of this house for Edmund Szoka from Turkia....
    Also, there are other public and private databases showing that Turkia is still using the 891 McDonald address for various purposes.....

By the way, Turkia's legal name is spelled: Turkie Awada Mullin

Bryan Duncan Guest

Gitrodone keep digging...keep digging.....

Here is some more stuff for you to mull through.....

http://www.detroityes.com/mb/showthr...-Turkia-Mullin

Did Azzam Elder recieve an additional $75,000 in pay when he took over Turkia's Job on an interim basis?

Can the County Commissioners impeach Ficano?

Who becomes County Executive when Ficano is forced from office? Kym Worthy or Kevin McNamara??
    Last edited by Bryan Duncan; October-08-11 at 10:49 AM.

One has to take these "online directories" with a grain of salt... as far as being current and factual goes. My father passed away in 1999 at age 74. Well he's still listed in some online directories as being in his 80s now!

I bet the listing of the Cardinal and the woman... although ironic that they're listed together... it's likely that the directory lists the former and current owner of the house simultaneously.

Bryan Duncan Guest

Gistok why are u such a butt kisser for Ficano?????

For some reason Turkie Mullin and her sister donated the house to CARDINAL MIDA for $1,000....check the Oakland County Property Records and stop being such a lazy Ficano shrill.

I wonder what they got in return...probably some sort of tax scam....so before you state that anything that is critical of Ficano must be unture...why don't you get the facts...or just shut up if you don't know the facts????

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Duncan View Post
    Gistok why are u such a butt kisser for Ficano?????

For some reason Turkie Mullin and her sister donated the house to CARDINAL MIDA for $1,000....check the Oakland County Property Records and stop being such a lazy Ficano shrill.

I wonder what they got in return...probably some sort of tax scam....so before you state that anything that is critical of Ficano must be unture...why don't you get the facts...or just shut up if you don't know the facts????
    Excuse me?? I don't give a rats ass about Ficano... he's not my County Executive. Maybe you could point to the spot in my post where I kissed his butt???

I was just posting in response to the original post about online directories... not your posts.
    Last edited by Gistok; October-09-11 at 01:30 AM.

Butt kisser?

Good bye.

Do you know anything about why her sister Mariam suddenly closed her plastic surgery practice in Southfield last month? Her office sent out letters to patients only a few days prior letting them know that the office was closing immediately and records were being transferred to the state. Seems like you might know something about the family and could shed some light on this. Thanks.

Last sold, 2002. And of course, due to the parsonage exemption only available to churches, no property taxes [[should be 7-8K/yr) paid although they use the streets, the police and the fire. I'm sick of churches not pulling their weight and getting all these freebies that I have to pay for
    Last edited by rb336; October-08-12 at 12:23 PM.

serpico Guest

wow.. interesting.. I knew Mariam was desperately trying to sell the mansion in Birmingham..

serpico Guest

248 948 5500: "The Michigan cosmetic surgery clinic is closed and Dr Mariam Awada has retired from the field of medicine".......

sounds like someone is getting ready to bail to the islands or south Lebanon...

serpico Guest

Mariam's house in Birmingham sold in February 2012 for $1.76 million dollars... once was the address for Edge Opportunities.......

House was listed for $2.295 million....

things that make me go hmmmm....
    gitrdone, serpico, bradd00 and bryan duncan all have post on this thread [[12 of 20). All brand new posters.
    Interesting info for sure, but there most be some initiative

Quote Originally Posted by kenp View Post
    things that make me go hmmmm....
    gitrdone, serpico, bradd00 and bryan duncan all have post on this thread [[12 of 20). All brand new posters.
    Interesting info for sure, but there must be some initiative
    kenp... another thing makes me go hmmmm... this thread was last updated exactly 1 year ago today....

... another thing makes me go hmmmm... a new forumer that knows how to go back thru a years worth of threads [[all the way to thread page 55 of DYES!!) to reopen this very one....

... and by logical deduction the irony that that person would already know that the title of "Things that make you go hmmmmm...." deal with the Mullins girls....

....hmmmmmm...
    Last edited by Gistok; October-08-12 at 08:41 PM.

wow, its was exactly a year ago, I didnt catch that. Thread seemed familiar.
    So the dude called you a name and got removed. haha

About 2 years ago Mariam Awada broke both of her wrists in a bicycling accident. She wasn't able to perform surgery thereafter. The practice closure could be related to that.

Um.... at first I was skeptical about why people were questioning Dr. Mariam Awada, and if she had broken both of her wrists 2 years ago in a bicycling accident... then she must have continued performing surgeries later....

However... read this narrative about the feedback of her patients... it's all over the charts... some patients sound like she was the most gifted plastic surgeon with a wonderful staff... and others are almost apoplectic with contempt for her work and her staff...

http://www.ratemds.com/doctor-rating...HFIELD-MI.html

Not only does this feedback not pass the smell test... but it reeks to high heaven!!

This feedback goes from 1 [[least satisfied) to 5 [[most satisfied).... back and forth... something is really fishy here...
    Last edited by Gistok; October-12-12 at 12:36 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast