Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default FD Lofts @ Eastern Market

I'm moving into the FD lofts this month. Wondering if any other Eastern Marketers are on the forum? Mostly, just beside myself with excitement...

Okay, so I guess not. Now there's one.

While I don't live at Eastern Market, I will say welcome to the Forum and welcome to Detroit. Somebody will respond to you. Esteemed poster Gannon used to live there. You'll most likely hear from him.

Stromberg2
    Last edited by stromberg2; October-03-11 at 07:03 PM. Reason: spelling

Thanks, Stromberg2! I'm actually an old-time forumer, but haven't been around in ages and forgot my password, so I created a new account. And I did find Gannon on facebook. Still interested in connecting with other Eastern Marketers.

Hi Amy! Welcome back!!

Be patient...sometimes it takes folks a while to check out the Connections page with so much going on in Discuss Detroit.

Best wishes on your move into the FD Lofts and Eastern Market!!

Kathleen