Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default I have too many pics on my hard drive requsts?

I'll start a new thread. Pics? I'll try. Cryptozooology and Garwood pics are my specialty. Sorry, old guy.
    Last edited by Bigb23; September-17-11 at 07:51 AM.

I'll post pic's if you want. Name it I have it.

monica conyers nude

Scarlett Johannson

EDIT: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW @ Goose :
    Last edited by Crumbled_pavement; September-16-11 at 10:58 PM.

monica conyers nude
    Even I won't do that nasty.

Let's do better.

Scarlett Johannson
    Me too, do a Google pic search.

My favorite SJ pic

Name:  scarlett johansson.jpg
Views: 1031
Size:  43.7 KB

Nice pic Downriveria - but I don't think Lowell wants to go down this road. How about Hogzilla?

Attachment 10687

Or this?
    Attachment 10688

No disrespect to Sasquatch and/or Hooter girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post
    No disrespect to Sasquatch and/or Hooter girls.
    I can't believe I made that statement ever. Sorry, Sasquatch.

Here's one of those super-high-resolution photos. You can click&drag it around and zoom in on individual faces by twirling your middle mouse wheel. Faces in the far background are blurred.

2011 Stanley Cup Game 7 Canucks Fan Zone

Here's one of those super-high-resolution photos. You can click&drag it around and zoom in on individual faces by twirling your middle mouse wheel. Faces in the far background are blurred.

2011 Stanley Cup Game 7 Canucks Fan Zone
    Scary on what new software might/can analyze. But these are jubilant hockey fans? Go Wings!

Attachment 10711

But that is an interesting concept, and quite a few nose hair clippers need to be shipped there.

And, if you click and drag around that whole photo, closeup - everybody looks constipated. Something in the beer?

Bigb23, do you have any good pics of the Garwood, later Philwood industries plant that was in Windsor, on Tecumseh road near Parent Ave?
    I think it supplied his hydrolics for dump trucks in Canada. Do you know if they also made dump truck bodies there or anything, or just the hydrolics? It was sold to International Tool in 1958.
    The Caboto Club sits on the property now. The plant was essentially in the parking lot on the west of the club. I have an aerial from DTE of the plant, but no clue what it actually looked like.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=windsor...src=6&t=h&z=17

I'm mainly wondering because I want to build a model railway of the Essex Terminal and there were two lines going into the yard. That and that's where I grew up....just want to know what was around! Do you know what types of materials would have been moved in and out by rail?

Thanks!

I truly wish I could help out in this instance. While I have a ton of archived photos, specific ones might not be available.

Attachment 10745

You know that one of the best newspapers I've ever read is the Thumb Print news. They have had plenty of history on Gar Wood and Chris Smith. See what you can find. www.Thumbprintnews.com

That paper is what papers used to be all about. And free, to boot! Grab one for you, and one for a neighbor.