Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

There is nothing wrong with Sarah. She is just a woman of average intelligence who is very ambitious. She must listen to her handlers because she made the move the quit the gov gig because she could make more money and not get bogged down in the day-to-day business of running a government. Thats not her strength. She's not running for Pres because she knows she doesn't have a chance. She will wait and throw her hat in with Romney once he wins and becomes his VP. She can capture the tea party, religious wing of the Repubs that hates him. Romney can thereby unify the Repub party. Out of the slim and none chance that he will beat Obama that will at least put him over on the slim side.

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitej72 View Post
    Politician's have been known to publicly say one thing but in private act differently. Remember how former Republican Rep Tom Foley claimed in public to be anti-gay but was caught in real life trying to have affairs with young, underage pages?
    Tom Foley was/is a Democrat and served in the House from 64 to 1995.

Well there's another view on the matter.

Steve bennet Guest

Sarah Palin's family values approach she took is biting her in the ass, and it's funny. I don't feel bad for her the least bit.

Palin is another pathological liar being used by the Reps.
    http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0110/31335.html

From Bill Maher's latest show: "Note to Glenn RIce: When you f---k a woman's brains out, remember to put them back in."
    Last edited by maxx; September-22-11 at 12:43 PM.

She ain't the only one.

A whole lot of black people gonna get fucked if his ticket sees office.

@ brizee, I read a decent chunk of the article you posted and I must admit I'm really not interested in Paul Ryan's life story so I stopped reading. What specifically is threatening about Ryan getting elected? I saw nothing alarming in that article.

And we're doing oh so well now... [[I'm not voting for either - Ryan or Obama, just saying)

Quote Originally Posted by brizee View Post
    She ain't the only one.

A whole lot of black people gonna get fucked if his ticket sees office.

I was thinking that too. So he dated a black woman per the article....? nNext. How does that spin towards not voting for the repubs. He drug her off to a cave by her hair? Or is interracial dating a bad thing among the dems? That would seem WEIRD and inconsistent to the progressive and 'tolerance' zeitgeist would it not? Or he just dated women he liked before he got married? So what... zzz--ZZZ-zzz...

Now the 'politics', to policy, to personal - being pushed forth now? Well that is the concern. Obama vs Romney? What WILL we have before us January 2013...

Quote Originally Posted by Crumbled_pavement View Post
    @ brizee, I read a decent chunk of the article you posted and I must admit I'm really not interested in Paul Ryan's life story so I stopped reading. What specifically is threatening about Ryan getting elected? I saw nothing alarming in that article.
    Last edited by Zacha341; September-03-12 at 10:03 AM.

Eh..

Stirring the shit a little isn't too big a crime is it?

It's mostly that cyborg running mate of his that gives me pause. I just don't like dishonesty [[well that naked and flippant at least).

Quote Originally Posted by brizee View Post
    Stirring the shit a little isn't too big a crime is it?
    Nah. It's just after your statement I was expecting a smoking gun. If anything, Ryan having a black girlfriend in college is a plus for him in my book. Not enough to overcome me disagreeing with his policies, but I certainly wouldn't penalize him for having jungle fever.

Nah. It's just after your statement I was expecting a smoking gun. If anything, Ryan having a black girlfriend in college is a plus for him in my book. Not enough to overcome me disagreeing with his policies, but I certainly wouldn't penalize him for having jungle fever.
    Cool.

Who a person sleeps with isn't and shouldn't be a problem to me or anyone.

I just posted the original story because it means I have a chance.

Palin holds a large account in my spank bank.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2