Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Sarah Palin used to be down with the swirl.

http://thebiglead.com/index.php/2011...-for-michigan/

A certain portion of her fans are NOT gonna appreciate that.

That's awesome...do you think she got her salad tossed with rice? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    That's awesome...do you think she got her salad tossed with rice? lol
    "...not the only mushing going on."

I would say so....little undercover freak.

She was all over him like...white on Rice.

More damning is that she was a part of the lamestream media. Can we say hypocrit?

The white on rice, will not appreciate this, Scream all you want now, Tea partiers.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/09/1...with-nbas.html
    Last edited by Bigb23; September-15-11 at 06:45 AM.

Really, really, really. Who cares? What does it matter who she boinked way back in the 80's or yesterday? Her politics are the problem, not her sex life.

National Enquirer - Did they also have the "Bat Boy" expose? I have the insight that where theirs smoke there is also fire.
    Last edited by Bigb23; September-15-11 at 07:03 AM.

This will take up ALL of 97.1 sports talk, unfortunately. Don't touch Detroit politics.

Quote Originally Posted by oldredfordette View Post
    Really, really, really. Who cares? What does it matter who she boinked way back in the 80's or yesterday? Her politics are the problem, not her sex life.
    you're right, however, to most of her fawning base the sex lives of others is VERY much part of the politics.

Quote Originally Posted by oldredfordette View Post
    Yes you are right, like the Republican Impeachment of the President of the United States, for the same thing. Let's not forget the vengeance of Bush part two on Iraq on behalf of Daddy part one. And the 4000 deaths associated with that agenda. Nice going, Bush #2.

And did I add the trillion dollar cost? Just what we want - new sewers for Iraq and not for Detroit.
    Last edited by Bigb23; September-15-11 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post
    National Enquirer - Did they also have the "Bat Boy" expose? I have the insight that where theirs smoke there is also fire.
    Glen Rice confirmed it and apparently has fond memories of the fling. let's not get to0 crazy about it. She was 22? right out of college and working as a newbie sports reporter in Alaska. I mean the only people this will be a big deal to are her own supporters. which is just hilarious. karma is a bitch.

Yes you are right, like the Republican Impeachment of the President of the United States, for the same thing. Let's not forget the vengeance of Bush part two on Iraq on behalf of Daddy part one. And the 4000 deaths associated with that agenda. Nice going, Bush #2.

And did I add the trillion dollar cost? Just what we want - new sewers for Iraq and not for Detroit
    Redone for my french spelling of Detroit.

Well done OP,

Oh my my!
    Evidently it is none of our flippin' bizness that Sarah got her some strange back in the 80's.
    But somehow she makes it her business to run around yelling lies about President Barack Obama and anybody else who doesn't kowtow to her redneck conservative philosophy.
    What a hypocritical doofus this woman is.
    Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/09/1...#ixzz1Y2UBuoF5
    Nomi Noname 5 comments
    Well...Clinton balanced the budget, JFK led the country during turbulent times, MLK was the greatest civil rights leader of all time while Al Gore won a Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts to save the world which you live in.

Palin is a former beauty pageant anti-feminist bimbo pretending to be something more substantive.
    Last edited by Bigb23; September-15-11 at 11:36 AM.

If we object to the right wing witch hunt of Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, isn't it objectionable to do the same thing to Sarah Palin? Her ideas ought to be enough to broom her off the world stage.

Plus I don't want to think of her getting busy. Not even for a moment.

In his book, Joe McGinniss peddles both the Glen Rice story and another one which Garry Trudeau turned into this Doonesbury comic strip.

Which of McGinniss' claims are we to believe - the Sarah Palin who loves blacks or the one who "isn't comfortable in the presence of dark-skinned people"?

It must run in the blood.

As hot...er funny as I find all this.

It would be fucked beyond words if this what finally ends her "career".

In his book, Joe McGinniss peddles both the Glen Rice story and another one which Garry Trudeau turned into this Doonesbury comic strip.
    Mikeg, Your web presence shocks and awes me. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeg View Post

Which of McGinniss' claims are we to believe - the Sarah Palin who loves blacks or the one who "isn't comfortable in the presence of dark-skinned people"?
    I don't think its an either or situation. I believe she was young and trying to get an edge in her career as a sportswriter. She probably looked at Glen as a young stud and wanted to have a different experience with a black dude.

I bet she joined the Repubs because she knew they were her best chance to make some money and get her political career off the ground.

I firmly believe that the only thing we can be sure about when it comes to Sarah is that she likes money. Her beliefs probably change with whats advantageous to her.

Steve bennet Guest

This will take up ALL of 97.1 sports talk, unfortunately. Don't touch Detroit politics.
    No, I'm sure they will be too busy with their usual 14 hours of EXCITING football talk per day.

Quote Originally Posted by firstandten View Post
    I don't think its an either or situation......
    How about "neither"?

Here's a portion of the NY Times review of his book:
    Although most of “The Rogue” is dated, petty and easily available to anyone with Internet access, Mr. McGinniss used his time in Alaska to chase caustic, unsubstantiated gossip about the Palins, often from unnamed sources like “one resident” and “a friend.”

And these stories need not be consistent. “The Rogue” suggests that Todd Palin and the young Sarah Heath took drugs. It also says that she lacked boyfriends and was a racist.
    In an interview with NBC's Savannah Guthrie, McGinniss "kneecaps" himself and his credibility:
    "The thing that I found, Savannah, that really surprised me, was that the people who know her best like her least........I think I was as fair as I could possibly have been, given the fact that she told all the people who were closest to her not to talk to me."
    Last edited by Mikeg; September-16-11 at 04:56 PM. Reason: added the quote from "not the sharpest tool in the shed"

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeg View Post
    Politician's have been known to publicly say one thing but in private act differently. Remember how former Republican Rep Tom Foley claimed in public to be anti-gay but was caught in real life trying to have affairs with young, underage pages?

Yes you are right, like the Republican Impeachment of the President of the United States, for the same thing.
    Palin isn't the President, and probably never will be.
    You're either comparing apples to oranges, or you're just exposing your hatred for a woman with a different viewpoint than yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitej72 View Post
    Politician's have been known to publicly say one thing but in private act differently. Remember how former Republican Rep Tom Foley claimed in public to be anti-gay but was caught in real life trying to have affairs with young, underage pages?
    Huh?

Sarah Palin never acknowledged [[or was caught) saying or doing either of those two things so how can you compare her to Foley?. McGinniss is claiming that acquaintances of Palin attributed those contradictory things to her.

ferntruth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Papasito View Post
    Palin isn't the President, and probably never will be.
    You're either comparing apples to oranges, or you're just exposing your hatred for a woman with a different viewpoint than yourself.

If you can call that parasite a woman.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast