Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Hoekstra Campaigning for Gov't Job Against "Heavy Hand of Government"

"The "heavy hand" of the federal government is "out of whack" and slowing down the economy, he said."

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20110913/...#ixzz1XrBgusUY

I guess he means himself, as he was the face of government in his district for almost TWO DECADES!!!! If I interviewed for a job, and my biggest talking point was that I wanted to kill the business I wanted the job at, I'd get kicked out on my arse. We should do the same for these folks.

Also, a little off-topic, the TeaOP [[note not the GOP) debate last night was quite revealing as to where the current TeaOP party stands. Rep. Ron Paul basically said someone who doesn't purchase life insurance should be left to die.

And Rep Bachman, in a post debate interview on the Perry HPV vaccination Exec Order, said that parents should be left to make that decision for themselves, then said parents are possibly not "informed" enough to "opt out" of the vaccination for their helpless daughters. So, in other words, parents should make the decision to vaccinate their daughters to protect them from cancer, but they may not be informed enough to opt out when the standard is to provide the vaccination but provide parents enough info to choose for them not to get it? WTF is wrong with the TeaOP?????

Huckster thinks he can beat Stabenow? With that tired "get government off our backs" stuff?

Then he's as crazy as he sounds...