Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Did anyone go to the Dally In The Alley?

Not much reporting on the Dally In The Alley. How was it?

The one from 2011 or other past Dally's? Yeah. I've been to them since 1991 until 2002 [[with breaks in 1992 and 2000). Passed out in the alley behind P.J.'s Lager House at one Dally, and a few days later, I'm still hung over and hearing about jumbo jets flying into buildings. That aside, my Dally experiences all rocked up until the hoardes of vendors from out of town [[and all of their families) came in and jammed the waves of recognition that used to lock you into place and connect with soul after soul after familiar soul the minute you set foot into the Alley.

I thought there was already a thread for this. We went [[I have only missed a couple), left a little earlier than usual. Missed the "fireworks" from the exploding transformer. Only saw a few other old timers. This affair has been a neighborhood reunion for me.
    Did not recognize many of the bands. Like that there is still no corporate sponsorship.
    It was OK.