Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    dosee Guest

I do not see any logical relationship with my premise about our local media and some selective comments made by KK & RW??

What do these comments have to do with my indictment of our local media?? Please try again ...I do respect wit and creative logic but what was this????

dosee Guest

d.cc,

Delusional??? Why the personal attacks?? I have not attacked your posts on a personal level?? I guess that means you cannot measure up to my posts or I should not expect a invite to dinner or a fuzzy hug..

Quote Originally Posted by dosee View Post
    d.cc,

Delusional??? Why the personal attacks?? I have not attacked your posts on a personal level?? I guess that means you cannot measure up to my posts or I should not expect a invite to dinner or a fuzzy hug..
    It's hard to debate someone who is so far off the radar that you can't begin to rebut their statements. That is why I feel you might be delusional, if you could explain just HOW you feel he is a criminal, or that his legacy is that of one, we can continue in a discussion that makes sense. That can't happen if you keep flying off the handle and making irrational statements.

dosee Guest

Flying off the handle?? So in other words you do nothave the courage or integrity to step up and apologize for attacking me on a persoanl level simply becuase I have an opinon that is not shared by you with regard to Wagoner..

Again my premise remains the same we have no ideal what kind of criminal deeds or crimes he may have committed by commission or omission simply becuasemour local media has been MIA with regard to covering CEO"s in the automotive sector in this region..

I have offered up a premise that this immunity and MIA posture of our local media wasdriven by the ad budgets of the auto sector..You instead of providng any meaningful retort than engaged in a personal attack on me..

I think that about covers it..Please spare me the personal venom either step up or just ignore my posts..I will understand...

I do not see any logical relationship with my premise about our local media and some selective comments made by KK & RW??

What do these comments have to do with my indictment of our local media?? Please try again ...I do respect wit and creative logic but what was this????
    I think the juxtaposition in my post contained just as much logic as the premise of your original post, which is to say, "not much".

well, we can't discount the role of the consumer here.

if there were two newspaper vending machines side-by-side, one blaring the headline "secret sex scandals of city hall exposed," and the other blasting "taboo trysts of gm's board revealed" - and i was allowed to take the profits from either one - i'd take the city hall paper!

and face it, government officials are sexier than executive board members. what would you rather see, monica in manacles, or wagoner in leather?

dosee Guest

One other comment I found your posts irrational as well but I did not post that you are delusional...

dosee Guest

mikeg,

So in other words you like wasting your time posting about random thoughts...Please spare me from that excercise..BTW if you do post with me I do expect some degree of logic and reason those things do matter..

dosee Guest

thecarl,

I could live with both media obessions...lol,lol,lol

There is no doubt, that the media is propogating B.S. news. I think it'd done for tv ratings and newspaper sales. The media reports almost, like the national enquirer and it's mostly in the USA .

dosee Guest

Big Dog..

Ditto

mikeg,

So in other words you like wasting your time posting about random thoughts...Please spare me from that excercise..BTW if you do post with me I do expect some degree of logic and reason those things do matter..
    I could care less about what you expect from me. Supposedly we are here to debate ideas, not get personal with each other.

You're the one who created this post out of random thoughts. If you expect more from those who post with you, perhaps you ought to offer more in the way of a comprehensible and defensible argument.

dosee Guest

So in other words I was right about your shallow post ...Thanks for confirming this fact...

dosee Guest

I other post I was making a statement not an argument You shallow post was your weak offer to argue with me...

dosee Guest

Forgive my spelling I am using a machine to speak into..I am unable to use my limbs..sometimes the machine cannot p/u nuance etc...

Quote:.BTW if you do post with me I do expect some degree of logic and reason those things do matter..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You seem to lack some reasoning yourself, as you throw out wild charges about Rick W.

If you have proof of "crimes" by RW, say them, otherwise you are doing nothing more than spreading rumors and tainting the name of a man who by all accounts, is a good person.

Dosee, please give us reasons, facts, or logic. As this is not the Non-Detroit side, please, give us at least one of these. At the moment, you have done neither. Wagoner has done nothing wrong. Bad business does not constitute a crime, no matter how bad the business may have been. It's not like Wagoner was a robber-baron or anything...

lilpup Guest

Again my premise remains the same we have no ideal what kind of criminal deeds or crimes he may have committed by commission or omission simply becuasemour local media has been MIA with regard to covering CEO"s in the automotive sector in this region..

I have offered up a premise that this immunity and MIA posture of our local media wasdriven by the ad budgets of the auto sector..You instead of providng any meaningful retort than engaged in a personal attack on me..
    Once again there is a serious misunderstanding expressed about the public vs private aspects of government officials and private business.

Almost anything pertaining to the expenditure of taxpayer dollars is by law public information that any taxpayer has the right to request and distribute. The same is not true of private business expenditure. Even if the media wanted to go whole hog after Rick Wagoner or other CEOs they are more restricted in the access they have to corporate information than in the access they, by law, are allowed to government information.

Since you've glossed over this point let me remind you that there have been indictments of business people implicated in KK's pay to play scheme and some business people who have been linked to KK are expected to be indicted in the near future. It's not that the media has been ignoring them because they are business people but rather the information linking them to wrongdoing was found through public information documents and testimony.

Perhaps you'd like to go knock on Mr. Soave's door and discuss this issue with him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2